Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 18:59:38
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Consider Yourself Warned Started by: Batz on Aug 16, '17 01:18

FearlessJ makes a good point - we need to continue to train and educate. Not just recruit and have as another #### in your family.

Report Post Tip

If I meet expectations, I expect tips. Just sayin.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I received a gift of credits this morning from an anonymous source with a note asking me to please post in this thread.  

To be clear I do not know for sure who sent it (the name at the end of the note could have been put there by anyone), or that they are (or are not) the person who started this thread who is now dead, nor should this be seen as my support of their thoughts/beliefs/statements.  I was sent a credit (without anyone asking me first) and was asked to do something that takes only a moment of my time... so I'm doing it. 

However... to the person who sent me this, I WON'T keep being your mouth piece so please don't ask me to do this again.  Even if you send credits, I won't post here or anywhere else for you.  If you want to keep the discussion/debate going, you need to come in here and speak for yourself or let it go.  There is no changing the past now and all you're doing by asking others to post for you is putting them in a difficult position.

All that said, here's what was sent to me:

"Please post in warned? didn't know i filled out my sr wrong until i was dead. never shot & she said i put i was maxed & put 0 shots. she never asked me about it. can't ask questions when you didn't know you made a mistake. Razor" 

Report Post Tip

Insidious was sitting on his cardboard box in the doorway of an abandoned building that looked out onto the square where a crowd had gathered to discuss. Mumbling to himself and scaring passerby's as he erupted in exclamation with random words "Hmmprshsss freak'nfrogburger.... POWER RANGERS!!.. skladakpffffftpisspoorINCOMPETENTmothersquirrELS!"

Over the sound of his own voice his ears perked up as he heard what sounded like a woman explaining she had been sent favours to talk. To talk? Insidious does a lot of talking...

He felt a surge of excitement as the smile spread across his face, his mind was racing like it had just discovered the single greatest idea since sliced bread he reached over and ripped off a piece of his cardboard box seat and began furiously scribbling something on it. Once finished he it up and admired his ingenuity then turned the cardboard around in his hand to proudly show anyone who cared to look and took off his cap, placing it on the floor next to him ready to receive offerings.

Will talk

Credits

Report Post Tip

people really need to train better

they get a crew and they have a crew for so long they get used to just logging in and making money off the crew

new leaders who have not been CL 100 times are sometimes way better at training because their not so privileged.

Report Post Tip

This thread is quite comical, such an evil Bunny she is...

So let's see. We have a wise guy, who was just under 100 days when he died. With 30 messages out, never spoke in the crew chat. No profile affiliation showing he was from our crew and his shot reports weren't lining up. Also keep in mind he made this thread, talked a lot of shit, killed himself and now is having people speak up on his behalf as he hides? Quite funny when you look at it like that, don't you think?

So let's really think about this ok, you spend 100 days within the game and you don't ask a single question in regards to anything game related? 100 days! Read that line again.

Now every Friday Bunny sends out a detailed message about shot reports and other things. Here this is from this week:

It's time to update those shot reports again. This isn't optional, everyone is required to fill this in! If you have any questions about filling out the sheet send myself, V or Lynn a mail.

You see that part about if you have any questions, I highlighted it just to make sure it stands out. This is in every mail, every week. Now prior to a week or so ago V was CharlesVane (May he Rest Well). That's the only thing that has ever changed.

Now I've been a part of Bunny's crew since day 1, since she initially set up. I have been here as this crew has grown to what it is now. You can ask anyone within the Spof walls, cause I can bet you no one can ever remember hearing from this guy. Has help been offered to people? Of course it has! We have a full HQ forum with guides and I personally make it a conscious effort to message every new member that graces this crew. I say hello, welcome and tell them if there is ever anything they need or even if they want to chat to not hesitate to message me. 

Messages Sent: 9884 (Cause apparently I don't chat with anyone.)

Everyone likes to point fingers at the CLs of the world, which I get cause they are the figure head of the family but the CL is just one person. If you don't know something there are always multiple people willing to help within the crew, an entire upper structure. A group of Made+ it's called a family for a reason.

Report Post Tip

Wow, Batz. I wonder how you would have made it before the Helpdesk, the Help forum, and the many protections and rules (both Admin and CL initiated, written and unwritten, formal and informal) for new players, etc., were created? It seems that the level of pathetic, sniveling, whiny bitches is at an all time high. Do you know what else is at an all time high? Answer: The amount of help available. God forbid anyone should ever be killed for fucking up. There are more safeguards in place to keep characters alive than ever before.

Here's some advice, both for your life in game and out of game: Quit your crying, pull up your panties, and take some initiative to make it on your own. Your mommy isn't always going to be there to wipe your bottom, hug you, and kiss your boo-boos. Nobody gives a shit about you. That's a harsh reality. The sooner you realize it, the sooner you might understand that it is up to YOU to figure things out and get ahead in the world. The tools you need are available, if you look for them and do the foot work. If you stumble, pick yourself up and try again. And try to do it without sounding like a whiney bitch. That will get you nowhere.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

"Batz, the big pew pew is inevitable so no more of the little boo boo"

See, I could have said had the same effect but without all the self righteous bullshit and it would have only cost you a credit.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Consider Yourself Warned
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL