Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 02:19:53
Game Suggestions
2 Watchers
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Taunt an MIA Started by: JebBush on Aug 17, '17 06:02

If you miss on an MIA there should be an option to taunt them, if you have large cojones (that means man's testicles for those unfamiliar with Spanish) like myself then you would have no problem with taking a 1% to clean up your kill early. What it does is has them shoot at you, thus voiding their 4 hour pro time. Neat, huh?

POSITIVES

• I like it
  • Might be fun
  • Cool idea? Maybe.

NEGATIVES

• You might not like it.
  • Can kill you
  • Bad idea? Maybe.

Please respond. 

Report Post Tip

Blatant flaw: You can't shoot them immediately even if you they do shoot back and void their pro, unless you Perk. Which means someone else is likely going to take your MIA?

Report Post Tip

Listen here bud, that's a really good point. 

I more meant you could taunt them at any time after you've missed, therefore after one hour you could taunt and still have your gun ready to fire. Checkmate.

Report Post Tip
Negative, MIA cost credit.
well I mean you wont pay for your death right? :D
Report Post Tip

There could be an additional cost besides the risk of 1% (or whatever number) - I like the idea, especially if you can enact the Taunt after an hour, enabling you to clean up the mess in a more timely fashion. All for this/others thoughts on it.

Report Post Tip

I'm OK doing this, but I'm going to need overwhelming support so that when someone dies, they can look in here and have a large list of people they can take it out on.  You just know they are going to be more salty than camel sperm.

I don't think we need additional cost, the NPC wack math carries a little risk and I think thats enough.

Report Post Tip

And lets pretend im squishy and not house.

Report Post Tip

I think it's an awesome idea. I hope lots of people die to it, too. 

Report Post Tip

cool idea

Report Post Tip

I like it. I'm tired of little MIA punks getting away when I get locked up for missing them :P

Report Post Tip

"more salty than camel sperm"   stealing this for future use

As for the suggestion, as long as it's option, the only person you are risking is yourself.  And anyone who tries to blame admins or players who voted for it, should not have rolled the dice with their life.

Report Post Tip

im for it, though i will probably never use.

its fair and balanced with equal risk vs reward.

Report Post Tip

I'm all for this. Just one question, how exactly does Squishy know the saline content of camel sperm?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $25,000 Tip

Always wondered how he got the name Squishy... guess that mystery is solved

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg.

Report Post Tip

As long as this is down to the player to decide if they want to taunt and not auto, I think this is a solid addition.

Report Post Tip

I would almost go so far as to say this should be considered for RIA's as well, provided as Larry said it's not automatic.

Report Post Tip

I would say restrict it purely to an MIA that you bought with a credit. 

Report Post Tip

What's the thought behind preferring that option Larry? (Just wondering, I'm not really sure what's that different about it)

Report Post Tip

With it being a taunt, the idea I had is that you pick when you want to taunt or if you taunt at all. It would simply be a way to get the kill earlier than waiting four hours and could have hilarious results, which is all I really thought about when I came up with the idea. 

I would personally use it.

Imagine how funny it would be if I died while using it. Come on, guys. It's easy. Say yes.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Taunt an MIA
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL