Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 03:27:36
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Local City Chat Started by: enkindle on Aug 19, '17 06:59

SDI chat (both new and old style) now have Local City chat. This is the city you are currently in. It does not have a list of names so that it cannot break your stealth. Though talking in Local City chat it would be a dead give away, so be aware of that.

Report Post Tip

Neat! This will make micro-trades much more effective if the locals are participate.

Report Post Tip

Armin,

Travel Pattern:

I've developed quite the route for each City. I find that a good 80% of the time using this method, and the Tips at the top of the Drug page, you'll make a profit.

•         CH - The Loop to North Side to South Side, to The Loop, etc.
  •         DT - Black Bottom to Corktown to Downtown, to Black Bottom, etc.
  •         NY - Bronx to Brooklyn to Manhattan, to Bronx, etc.
  •         PH - South Philly to Old City District to Bella Vista, to South Philly, etc.
  •         LA - Venice Beach to Pasadena to Downtown, to Venice Beach, etc.
  •         LV - The Strip to Paradise to Summerlin, to The Strip, etc.

I sincerely hope they don't get clogged up with constant drug prices every 10 seconds, as there's a lot of us (okay maybe it's just me) who can't control the impulse to obsessively click on every tab that lights up, to get it to...not be lit up :\

But yeah, that up there is fucking golden ^

(Both the Travel Pattern, and Enkindle's addition, love it!)

Report Post Tip

You're absolutely right HenriDucard, it would crowd up the local chat. And with that, crisis avoided. Thanks for the tip!

Report Post Tip

No problem at all, there's an enormous amount of profit to be made from these micro-transactions.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Local City Chat
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL