Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 09:16:46
Page:  1 
An Officer's Corruption (Competition) Started by: Osiris on Aug 20, '17 17:19

Osiris noticed how packed the streets were. He was never big with public speeches, however with so much negativity in the air, he wanted to bring some excitement back to the streets. After taking a few hits of his special cigar, he handed it to his bodyguard. And with a snap of his fingers, two men brought forth a man who seemed to be working for the FBN.

"Hello, everyone!"

Osiris noticed many of the people either did not hear him or did not care to listen. He signaled one his men over who brought a glass of water. After clearing his throat, he tried once more.

"May I have everyone's attention? This involves the potential for rewards!"

Hearing rewards, everyone finally turned and gave Osiris their attention

"First of all, thank you for taking the time to listen to my speech. The gentleman in cuffs behind me is an undercover FBN agent. I caught this fellow snooping in on this thing of ours, and immediately wanted to kill him. But then I thought, as corrupted as he's been, we have him and buddies in the palms of our hands!"

Osiris took another sip of his water before continuing

"Now, I've grown tired in this suit. It's starting to shrink from being washed so many times, and as you can see here there are blood stains that won't come up"

He removed his suit jacket and tossed it to the ground.

"I am seeking a talented tailor who can create me a new personal suit. Something with a professional and neat appearance. It doesn't even have to be super flashy. Whoever can bring me the best suit.... well they can have this FBN officer as their personal drug assistant. I'm sure he will have no problem getting cocaine for a low price around here."

Osiris shines a quick smile, then takes out his cigar once more

"Tailors, please mail your suits to me (PM) by August 24th, midnight (00:00). The top suits will be narrowed down. Ultimately ONE suit will be chosen. If there is a close second place, then I may know where this guy's friend is hiding, and get him to work as well."

Before stepping down from the soapbox, Osiris struck a match and lit his cigar. He ordered his men to put the FBN agent in their truck and they started the engine.

"If anyone has any questions, feel free to give me a call. If I do not answer, my associate should take down a message (PM if you need any details answered)."

Osiris stepped down from the soapbox and took a few hits of his cigar before entering the truck and driving away.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

As Osiris got off the soapbox, Husky smiled to himself. His friend Kowalski was opening a tailor shop in Detroit soon. He walked over to the place and saw the carpet work going on. Some mannequins stood displaying the first few suits that had been tailored . The shop was not yet open but there was a particular suit that he thought would be perfect for Osiris

Made of wool to withstand the harsh climates of Detroit, the suit had been expertly crafted. The design was simple , brown windowpanes on the beige fabric of the double breasted blazer and the high waisted flat front pants. Wide lapels flanked the yellow striped spear-point collar of the shirt, held together by a simple beige tie with a brown geometric print. A bronze collar bar had been added to hold the knot in place.

The inside of the blazer had a hidden pocket to tuck away any documents or cash. A mustard pocket square exploded from the chest.  Beneath the blazer was a tight matching brown vest made from thick layers of cotton padding, aimed at minimizing the damage from any errant gunshots. A bronze pocket watch hung loosely from the side.

The pants reaching just above the ankles, had cuffs and buttons at the waist for attaching suspenders and holsters.

Completing the look was a beige fedora with a thick brown stripe encircling the base and a removable goose feather jutting to the side.

Convincing Kowalski to sell it early , he got it packed and mailed it to Osiris with a simple note attached.

"A gift from your friends up North. I must warn you however, suits are not my forte. If you wish to talk whiskey, come find me.
-HuskyRadhe"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Osiris made his way back to the streets, and firmly shook Husky's hand.

My apologies, I should have made things clearer. I am seeking a profile picture. However, since your reply was well written, expect a little something from my accountant soon.

I'd also like to add additional details. I must have been more tired than I thought yesterday when speaking. I would like the image to relate to the Egyptian god Osiris. If anyone has further questions, please feel free to contact me.

Report Post Tip

Fewer people were out on the streets today. Osiris exited the vehicle he was in and made his way to a small podium. He cleared his throat and addressed the people nearby listening,

"To those who have submitted suits, thank you! There is still time left, so last minute entries, please send them in before 00:00. My judges and I will review the entries and select a winner. Those who are not selected will still receive a small gift as a thank you for your participation. If you have any questions feel free to contact me."

Osiris returned to his vehicle and drove away

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An Officer's Corruption (Competition)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL