Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 18:57:20
Page:  1 
Happy Bidthday! Started by: The_Kid on Aug 21, '17 13:27
Kid adjusted his tiny bow tie and checked himself in the mirror, proudly wearing his new personally adjusted suit and his on demand gray and blue leather shoes. He sprayed some perfume all over his body and grabbed his newly acquired melon hat. He nervously checked his watch and quickly jumped inside the cab that was waiting outside of the HQ.

Today wasn't a regular day. Yes, he looked fresh as fuck but it wasn't that. It was Tyrion-Lannister's birthday, and he had to make an amazing impression on the sexy, spicy and strong dwarf. He couldn't miss out on this opportunity, because he had secretly been attracted to the dwarf ever since the day he met him.

Luckily, he knew exactly what to get as a present. The cab stopped and Kid ran out, speeding inside his Kid Inc. shop and grabbed the special slave he had exclusively gotten for Tyrion. He brought Suavez, the sexy latino midget that he knew his friend would enjoy. They both got into the cab and sped off to the room they had reserved specially for the occasion. His bodyguards had already all prepared the room, it was full of ballons and filled with nice pictures of baby Tyrion.

Kid checked his watch another time and slowly exhaled, steaming off. He was 5 minutes early, his friend/husband-to-be could be here anytime now.
Report Post Tip

Princesa had gotten the invite from The_Kid to attend the birthday party of the ever so spicy Tyrion-Lannister. Her bodyguard had placed it on her desk, his face covered in glitter and silly string.

"Here, boss. The kid dropped this off for you. I..opened it to make sure it was safe...and it shot this shit all over my face."

He walked away, grumbling under his breath as Princesa tried to stifle her laughter. What a glorious sight for the morning, she had thought as she sipped her coffee happily, looking out at the city of Chicago from her office. Looking at the invitation, she noticed the time the party started. I have time to get dressed in my Sunday best, she had thought. Drinking the last of her coffee, she stood up to go to her walk-in closet Orange had build in for her as a going away present. She began flipping through all of her dresses.

TWO HOURS LATER

Finally, finding the perfect one, she sat down at her vanity as she waited for her stylist to finish up her hair and makeup. Opening the paper to read the new newsletter that had recently come out, she thought to herself, I have time.

TWO MORE HOURS LATER

Stepping out into the street, looking fabulous as ever, Princesa hopped in the car as her driver drove to the butcher's shop. Princesa looked out the window as a man dressed in a very expensive suit came out the back entrance, zipping up his pants. This was a usual sight for this "butcher's shop". A man in a blood soaked apron walked out to the car, winking as Princesa rolled down the window.

"Heya Princess, what's shakin'?" Butch loudly asked, leaning in to kiss her cheek

"Be careful, Butchy boy. If you get blood on me or the car, I won't be a happy girl. I don't see the merchandise I ordered. Where is it?"

Whistling loudly, Butch glances behind him at the opened door. Strutting out was the cutest little cupcake stripper she had ever seen. She was dressed as a mini Princesa down to her long brunette hair and her jeweled sunglasses. Princesa gasped in amazement at the mini-her.

"Butch, you really outdid yourself this time! Good work! Here's the cash and there is a little added to the top for your loyalty as always. Tell Millie I said hi and to come by soon!"

Little Princesa hopped in the car beside her, buckling up her seat belt. Holding her hand, they drove off to the party. Princesa smiled down at her new friend.

"So what shall we call you? What is your name?"

Smiling, the little princess looked up as she adjusted her diamond sunglasses and straightened her tiara.

"My name is Poppy, but ya can call me Little P. I use-ta have people call me Double P for Princess Poppy...but I thinks some of tha men took it tha wrong way..."

Princesa laughed as they headed to the party to give Tyrion-Lannister the best gift ever.

Report Post Tip

Tyrion woke up cradling a bottle of wine in his arms like it was a small child. What in the fuck happened last night? He struggled to sit up only to find a group of people staring at him. Apparently he was in the middle of department store sleeping in an actual cradle, buck ass naked. Must have been a long night, that's for sure.

"What? Never saw a dwarf's cock before? Someone help me out of this infernal box and find me some pants."

A kid ran off, hopefully to find him some pants, but the rest just stared with their mouths open. Tyrion groaned and resigned himself to his fate. He pulled himself over the side of the cradle and fell onto the floor, quickly standing himself back up. The kid returned with a pair of underwear and some socks. Really? Who the fuck gets underwear and socks when someone asks for pants? He put them on and turned back to the cradle to check to see if he left anything behind. Along with various unspeakable items and a copious amount of marti gras beads, for some reason, was his phone. He received many texts from The_Kid and Princesa. Shit.

"Ayy, Tyrion! You gonna show up, or what?"

Shit, he forgot about  The_Kid's party plan. The one from Princesa was less nice.

"Are you seriously this late for your own party, douchebag?"

Tyrion sighed and ran to the door, making everyone in the crowd laugh at him. He got outside and hailed a cab, asking the driver to go the party, stopping by a clothing store on the way to get some pants. When they arrived Tyrion was just finished pulling on his shirt when Princesa opened the door and grabbed him by the back of his neck and dragged him into the party, throwing him into the room with as much love as she could muster, he was sure.

"Hot damn, The_Kid you look fresh as fuck."

Report Post Tip
Ravi blushed as Tyrion complimented his outfit.

"Well, birthday boy, you always look fresh..." he replied, throwing a couple of cheeky winks. He was starting to sweat a little bit, he was really hoping Tyrion-Lannister would like his gift.

"Just wait here, pretty boy..." he asked, blowing the little man kisses.

He winked at Princesa, who looked simply stunning, and they both whistled at the same time. A whole bunch of dwarf strippers flooded the room and started to dance on the beat of the popular song, "It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing". The pack of strippers/dancers was lead by the two gifts, Suavez and Poppy, who where shakin' and groovin' as well.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Happy Bidthday!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL