Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 14:35:47
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: New Voting Incentives Started by: Kendra on Jul 23, '10 22:06

Attention... well, everyone.

We at MafiaReturns love to reward the members who do their best to support the site, and after some consideration we have decided to change the following:

As a reward for your continued voting support, the game now resets your petty timer after each vote you complete.

To take the fullest advantage of this, we would suggest doing the following: Do a petty. Click a plus. Vote. Do a petty. Click a plus. Vote. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Jazz Hands.

...Okay, jazz hands optional.

So that no one is left behind in this new initiative, even those players who are currently sharing an IP with other players will be encouraged to do their votes; if the voting site states that someone has already voted from your IP, the petty timer reset will still count.

You and your Crew Leaders will still receive XP and cash for your voting, this has not changed.

Again, thank you to those who are already consistent with voting, and a thank you to those who will begin to vote more regularly in the future!

Report Post Tip

Awesome addittion to the voting

Report Post Tip

nvm there is goes!   Great add guys!

Report Post Tip

I wish I read this before I voted...

Anyway I guess its a good change even though people should take the time to vote anyways.

Report Post Tip

Beautiful!

Lovely addition to the voting option.

Report Post Tip

i dig it.

Report Post Tip

Excellent addition.

Report Post Tip

this is awesome, think this will help encourage those who are not already voting.

i know it encourages me to click this little guys as soon as they pop up, as opposed to whenever i get the energy xD

Report Post Tip

Awesome change! Shame I just done my votes before ready this OMG.

Oh and does this reset petty timer thing still count towards one gaining their gun back? Like the pettys you do.

Report Post Tip

Great change hehe... i will make most of this surely!:)

Report Post Tip

Rather than having to vote, petty, vote, petty and so on - which adds to an already fairly annoying and laborious task due to the awful captcha images - can this not just be implemented so that a vote/petty tally is kept. This would allow people to rattle through their votes as usual then just come back and petty x times until their tally is back to zero and their extra incentive is exhausted.

Having to alternate is annoying as it means you can't open half a dozen votes up in new tabs and reel them off quickly.

Report Post Tip

Definitely a determination to not get impatient with the survey screens. This will not only help as a small factor of tribute and money, but also achievements as well. Nice improvement, Kendra. :)

Report Post Tip

Hmmm... So basically it's exactly like before(votes counting as a petty[towards gun getting back]), except now we also get the extra money and our leaders also get a bonus? Excellent!

Report Post Tip

This prob goes without saying but I like to make sure.

Doing a petty during this process still counts towards achievements?

Report Post Tip

Yes it does Hildebrand, which is another good thing.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: New Voting Incentives
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL