Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 21:46:53
Page:  1 
Bunny Started by: ReallyBunny on Aug 28, '17 15:46

There's already been one warning on here about Bunny. Might as well add another.

I decided to leave the game, had it lined up to let somebody from within Spof kill me to get the marksman point. As soon as Bunny was informed, she quickly traveled and took the shot for herself. I'm already leaving the game Bunny, you couldn't just let me go out my way? She simply enjoys killing her own members, I guess killing JoeyC wasn't enough to quench her bloodthirst.

Such leadership. Much wow.

Report Post Tip

So you're upset someone else couldn't kill you? Can I have their name so I can send them 500k for a credit.

She housed you for 148 days. I believe she had the right to do whatever she wanted to. 

Report Post Tip
Has to be the most ridiculous complaint ever.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
How dare a crew leader shoots their own crew member who wants to leave the community(!) Why should anyone else take the shot? It was Bunny who housed you, not some random. Fucking logic.

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.
Report Post Tip

I hear Bunny isn't even an actual bunny.

Yeah. I said it.

Report Post Tip

Easter Bunny! lol

Report Post Tip

So if you don't want your CL to take the shot, suicide.

Report Post Tip

Get the fuck over yourself. If bunny wants to take the shot after housing you 50 days she can end of story. 

Report Post Tip

Hes right ^^^ She and most of LV do it already lol. 

Report Post Tip

You heard the bagel boy I'm right. Also get me a sesame seed one boy!

Report Post Tip

Woah woah woah... Bunny isn't a really bunny?

Illusion shattered.

Reality broken.

Mass confusion.

Report Post Tip

If I were you, I'd be more pissed at my loud-mouthed friend, but whatevs.

I want to sympathize, going out on your own terms and all, but these people are right. If you're gonna farm out the shot, you're not the farmer, your boss is.

Report Post Tip

To be fair, she was only in our crew for like 2 weeks. But fair point. Not 50 days or 148 days like Enrique said...? Maybe he's thinking JoeyC, but the point stands for him as well. Both came over after Whitey took a bullet from Tyler.

Report Post Tip

She only belonged in total three crews. But when you think this way, Bunny was saving someone else from dying for taking the shot. If it is stated in a crews rules, follow the rules and nothing will happen. Better safe then sorry.

Report Post Tip

Sigh

While letting yourself be shot by who you want is noble you still need permission from the CL to take that shot. If you really wanted your friend to get the kill there is a feature called Dueling that you can use. Or talk to your crewleader that works as well.

Report Post Tip

I'm confused... are you any less dead by Bunny taking the shot? 

Report Post Tip

Correct Vivian. If anyone has reason to be pissed over stolen kills, it would be a CL who lost two high ranks for not having trust.

Report Post Tip

There are these things called rules, maybe you should try reading them sometimes. Most have a very important rule about NOT FUCKING SHOOTING SPONSORED MEMBERS, had your friend shot your previous account they would have been in breach of the rule and could have been punished with death, some friend you are.

John_Brady, they wanted to give their friend the +1 wackstat but duelling no longer gives a +1.

Report Post Tip

"Most have a very important rule about NOT FUCKING SHOOTING SPONSORED MEMBERS unless you're a power ranger"

Fixed that for ya. Someone really needs to think about getting those rules updated, just for clarity of course.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Bunny
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL