Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 21:47:41
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
GAME CHANGE: Daily Reward Streaks Started by: Squishy on Aug 29, '17 23:01

We are implementing code that allows you to collect daily points by logging in and clicking the rewards button.  As you have more consecutive days claimed, the rewards go up.  The longer the streak - the larger the reward.

The points that you earn on this can be distributed among many places of your choosing - cash, credits, stats, perks, quality used sofas and loveseats delivered to your home via random craigslist hires in beat up windowless vans.

These points will accumulate from account to account even if you die and can be used at any time on future accounts.  We now officially call this act "Spiking the points".

I expect the first draft of claiming the points to be up Friday, and the ability to spend them to be fully tested by Monday.

Cheers!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

What do you mean by "Stats" - does this include Stealth? Does it include being able to raise our Skills above 100?

Report Post Tip

Sounds interesting, cant wait to see how it turns out.

Report Post Tip

Nice! Sound like a good change.

Report Post Tip

sound awesome ty

Report Post Tip

This has fun written all over it ;)

Report Post Tip

I really hate to be the voice of...Okay no, I don't.

This change, if I'm understanding it properly, will allow people to dump stats into an account that they've done 0 work on?

Report Post Tip

What do you mean by "Stats" - does this include Stealth? Does it include being able to raise our Skills above 100?

Certain stats cost more points than others.  There are also safeguards put into place with maximums so that it cant sway things too much.

Report Post Tip

Finally. Great addition to the game.

Props Izzy!

Report Post Tip

I'm so excited!! I can't wait to get a quality used Sofa!!!

Report Post Tip

Waaay back in the day, Pepsi had Pepsi Points, (or was it marlboro?)  Anyway, as a gag in one of their commercials they had a Harrier Jet for like 9013873103718093 points.  Well someone obtained that amount and then tried to claim it.

Remember the Squatty Potty we had as a joke for a Vday prize (Squatty Potty or 3x the value in credits or something).  I never in a million years thought someone would claim it.

Sure enough.  I had to amazon prime over a squatty potty to a user.

Sigh.

Let me just make sure you all know, said couch has bedbugs, and is only able to be delivered outside of a 3 mile radius of any school or playground due to some superstition the driver said he had on his application.

Report Post Tip

Can we please address the concern of people being able to dump stats into an account they have put 0 work into just for having logged on the day(s) prior?

Report Post Tip

Can we please address the concern of people being able to dump stats into an account they have put 0 work into just for having logged on the day(s) prior?

There are safeguards put into place with maximums so that it cant sway things too much.

Report Post Tip

Oookay. Guess we'll just have to see how this goes.

Report Post Tip
Love the idea!
Report Post Tip

You should boost the points also by daily voting, tie that in some how. I know that's important for yah.

Report Post Tip

The voting already gives a pretty hefty kickback.  You get money, your CL gets matching money, you get timers reduced/instas and so on.

I'm not sure that rewarding even more would increase the number of people voting enough to offset the payout.

Report Post Tip
Cheers!
Report Post Tip
what tab will we use to view the ponts.... :)
Report Post Tip

Is this active now or am I blind?

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Daily Reward Streaks
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL