Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 20:10:14
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
FEATURE BETA: The Daily Hustle Started by: enkindle on Aug 31, '17 07:06
You get 1 for every day, then when you pass a 7 day streak you start getting 2 everyday, pass a two week streak you get 3 every day, pass a 3 week streak and you start getting 4. 4 is the highest you can earn per day, and if you miss a day you screw up your streak.
Report Post Tip

How goes the battle or programming for the hustle as what I can use my points for?  Any projected time frame for exchanges?

Report Post Tip
sounds great A perk...
Report Post Tip

Niceeeee

Report Post Tip

Hello! It's fun to have some tasks to do every day.

My bit of suggestion:
You have placed a nice little icon on the top left, next to the date. May I suggest it "fills up" with a different color for every task you complete? (25% , 50%, 75%)

When you've done, it can turn to a soft dark green for example. Just my two cents.

Kudos.

Report Post Tip
Attempt to pick someone's pocket. 0/1

I'm not old enough to pick someone's pocket, therefore I can't complete my hustle for the day. :( 

Report Post Tip
try grave dig'' might work
Report Post Tip

I tried, it doesn't 

Report Post Tip

If you had a hustle on a character old enough to PP and then you died, your hustle probably stays the same. It is possible that is the issue. 

Report Post Tip

Squishy, did you ever re-put in the check that you had removed before the meet? 

Report Post Tip

You get 1 for every day, then when you pass a 7 day streak you start getting 2 everyday, pass a two week streak you get 3 every day, pass a 3 week streak and you start getting 4. 4 is the highest you can earn per day, and if you miss a day you screw up your streak.

But if I keep the 4 streak each day, how many days will I be able to get 4 points?

Report Post Tip

For as long as you keep the streak going :) 

Report Post Tip

cool

Report Post Tip

it is sweet 

Report Post Tip
Hey I have a question enkindle Squishy

I missed two days of my hustle when I was on +4 points a day, and under the illusion of the rules you stated here that should have dropped by 1 point per day. Therefore wouldn't that mean I should then have resumed it on a +2 a day basis till I completed another week? As I missed two days in a row and it has started me back at 1 point per day.

If you could clarify this that would be great thank you!
Report Post Tip

As soon as you break the streak, you get set back to 1 point a day. 

Report Post Tip
  • Each week you complete all Daily Hustle tasks without missing a day will increase the points you earn by one.
  • Each day you miss will reduce the points you earn by 1, to a minimum of 1 point per day.
  • Points earned will be reset to 1 at the first of each month.

I believe the second point states otherwise Zoom unless there has been a further change that we haven't been notified of? Plus what happened with the third point? (Not that I want it to appear as that's awful)

Report Post Tip

Shrugs.

All I know is when I lost my streak back in September, it got set back to 1. 

Squishy, clarification? 

Report Post Tip

I've lost mine and been slammed back to 1 and questioned it based on what BrickTamland posted, but thought maybe I was wrong. The points have also never been reset on the first of the month. 

Report Post Tip

Aye I believe that was an error on the initial announcement, the Hustle Points are definitely stack-able. Think Izzy said he'd pop in on here to clarify when he gets a moment. 

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: FEATURE BETA: The Daily Hustle
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL