Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 02:41:53
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
GAME CHANGE: The Mayor's crackdown on crime (Heat) Started by: Squishy on Sep 01, '17 19:08
***UPDATED***

Rumor has it that the Mayors of the six cities have created teams of detectives with the primary goal of gathering information on all known members of organized crime. When high ranked known individuals are suspected of murder of the active regular population, they will be detained and questioned. Upon release, they may be followed. During this time it is heavily advised you do not commit crimes in front of the detective.

If there is a large file on you, they may follow you for a few minutes, possibly up to a few hours to carefully watch you to nail you on other crimes.

Short staffed, this fledgling team has decided to ignore those suspects that are not true ranked members of a family.

OOC: Under made on under made wack a will fly under the radar. Made+ on under made wacks can result in you being followed an unable to commit more crimes for a short amount of time, this time increases the more often you kill under mades.

Long story short, use your low rankers to do your dirty work for your own protection - for being followed by a detective limits your activities during a time which can become precious when you and your gun is needed elsewhere.
Report Post Tip
I love it even more reason not to rank up
Report Post Tip

Does this also apply to members in the same family as the shooter?  (e.g. a punishment being carried out)

Report Post Tip
Hq wacks fly well below the radar.
Report Post Tip
So you can't regularly shoot your own members? That's ridiculous and is probably gonna make recruiting go even lower
Report Post Tip

You can shoot your own members, but dropping them on a consistent basis by one person may result in them being followed for a lengthy time.

Report Post Tip

Family on family wacks fly under the radar, or HQ wacks in specific fly under the radar?

Report Post Tip

Nevermind, I'm slow. You answered it.Thank you.

Report Post Tip

I love any and all changes that make me more useless. A+ Job. Keep it up :D 

Ps. Not even being sarcastic. 

Report Post Tip

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

You've made your own beds, now you must lie in them.

I get the feeling this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Report Post Tip
I think for the RP aspects this is a wonderful change. Is this a limitation thing, or jail time as punishment?
Report Post Tip

If I am not mistaken this new feature has also added a 'H: Ready' to our timers? If this is so could we fix that please. Everytime I load either the jail page, wack page and probably a few other pages the 'H: Ready' appears and I get the ready timer noise go off because it counts down from 1 second. 

It's annoying as hell.

Report Post Tip

And yes I'm aware I can turn off sounds in the options but surely it's not meant to go off every time you load a page cause it's counted down from 1 second?

Report Post Tip

I was just about to make the exact same comment as DeniseDeVere.

It's infuriating and the sounds are fairly useful to have when you're navigating multiple tabs. However, ever second is getting tedious. 

Report Post Tip

DeniseDeVere, Punk, I finally figured out what was causing the H: timer to pop up like that. Should be fixed.

Report Post Tip

Yep it looks that way! Thank you enkindle!

Report Post Tip

I thought it had been decided that being 'followed' was the repercussion, not jail time?

Report Post Tip

Sounds Awesome XD

Report Post Tip

I like the concept but not the implementation. I feel that sponsored & active shooters (last 6 hours?) should be excluded from this as gang on gang crime would be more or less ignored.

Also tips may need tweaking due to this change as I got a tip for someone who is out of favour yet if I was to shoot them I'd be "investigated".

Word on the street is that asdad has fallen out of favor in The Loop, Chicago.

You slide them an envelope containing $25,000

Report Post Tip

Keypunch, he is IA, you can shoot him.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: The Mayor's crackdown on crime (Heat)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL