Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 23:04:28
Help
1 Watchers
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Wack broken? Started by: Indubitably on Sep 03, '17 08:43

2 failed MIA's in 3 hours? As I understand it, I shouldn't fail at all on an unprotected gangster, it's either hit or wb?

I've NEVER failed an MIA after max. Ever.

Report Post Tip

I'm not laughing at you, honestly... Okay, maybe I am a little. 

Report Post Tip
I'm having a bit of a chuckle myself. I don't miss. WB, sure, all the fn time, but straight fails? I may have pissed off the rng I suppose, but, just a lil odd.
Report Post Tip

lol "I dont miss"

Report Post Tip

There's the tiniest window, at a certain point, that you will miss upon an MIA/RIA - even after max, and despite your boosts as a CrewLeader. The window, to my understanding, is right about 1 number on the roll list past the "WackBack" roll, and is known as a "force fail".

Report Post Tip

Didn't know you was a noob.

No, but seriously, it happens to everyone once in a while.

Report Post Tip
I R vewy nub. It had never happened before, so I suppose I've been lucky. Here I thought the rng hated me all these years. Thanks all.
Report Post Tip

It does hate you, don't you for a second think otherwise!

Report Post Tip

Jesus, a CL who doesn't know about FFs and thinks BG waving then shooting a GFC with a 30 day gun is a feasable proposition?

We've sunk so low that this is what we're authing nowadays?

Report Post Tip
Learn to read.
Report Post Tip

No need to learn, I'm quite proficient, and I agree you "R vewy nub".

Report Post Tip
Apparently not. A for effort though.
Report Post Tip

So you didn't say it was feasable for a handful of 30 day old accounts to slay a GFC? Or maybe you're suggesting that you didn't say you were unaware of FFs?

Report Post Tip

Let's say the chances are 1/100 that you'll miss on an MIA. Which, considering there's thousands of kills a week, that's gonna happen pretty often. But then you miss again, hitting that 1/100 twice in a row. If you took every possible outcome for two consecutive shots, you'd see you hit the 1/10,000 chances of such probability.

So out of ~20,000 shots, there will be about one instance of consecutive misses. Usually, I'm guessing, those consecutive misses fall on two different people, making them seem not that unusual.

But you. Oh you. You got em both. Might want to play some roulette while you're at it!

Report Post Tip
I'm saying it's feasible, and wack was broken during this 3 hour period. Good day gentlemen.
Report Post Tip

Lol Cato.

Report Post Tip

Let's say the chances are 1/100 that you'll miss on an MIA. Which, considering there's thousands of kills a week, that's gonna happen pretty often. But then you miss again, hitting that 1/100 twice in a row. If you took every possible outcome for two consecutive shots, you'd see you hit the 1/10,000 chances of such probability.

So out of ~20,000 shots, there will be about one instance of consecutive misses. Usually, I'm guessing, those consecutive misses fall on two different people, making them seem not that unusual.

Its 3% if you tally up all the different wackbacks. 

His misses were due to an error in the code that was introduced when we put in the Heat code, as soon as it was reported it was fixed.  I've seen Indubitably's luck with a RNG and nothing would make me happier than if it was the RNG, but sadly it was out fault.

Report Post Tip

^that's not including force fails in the math 

Report Post Tip

Forcefails are just regular wackbacks, where since you just had a wackback recently, it shows up as a fail rather than another wackback. It uses the whole 'Dont kick a man while hes down'

No reason to take someones gun twice in a row two wacks back to back.

So yeah, the 3% is the ratio for wacbacks, (and a forcefail is just another wackback happening after a recent one)

Report Post Tip

I've had fails well into being able to kill shit without a recent WB though? O.o

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Wack broken?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL