Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 05:17:27
Page:  1 
Horse Racing Bets Updated Rules Started by: Revenger on Sep 03, '17 20:57

First of all I want to thank Cesare_Torretta for his help with the new system. With this system everybody has a chance to win.

Rev was sitting on a chair not far away from the starting gates, smoking his cigar while thinking about how to proceed with his father’s business venture. His father hadn't had a chance to start it.

People were anxiously waiting for the next run. People with binoculars and children with cotton candy in their hands. The track was like a grand ironed bed sheet. Joseph was an organized man, so anything out of place needed to be corrected.

His motto was: "If I’m doing business I am going to do it the best way it can be done."

The crowd started cheering, belting out a dull roar. Jockeys were coming to the starting gates on their horse’s backs. Joseph had attracted the best Jockeys and horses around Chicago.

There was a variety of horses at the track. Some of them were purebred and others half-bred but all of them were looking strong. Joseph did not skimp on his races. They were the best stallions and mares that money could buy.

It was the first run, "People should get interested in this business, and I need to honor my father," Rev thought.

He did not let the announcer speak, grabbed the microphone from his hand and started:

’’Helllo there ladies and gentleman! I see you too girls and boys but you are not old enough to bet yet so I won't mention you because I can’t earn profit from your pockets.’’ he said. The crowd began to laugh. Joseph cleared his throat and continued,

"We are here today for the first race in honor of my father. I’m not going to explain the rules, you have them in the pamphlets with you. I’m just going to wish you the best of luck. Now open up those fucking doors will ya?" Rev said and the race was on...

Rules

- There will be 9 horses running in each race, and betting on a winning horse pays out 3-1.

- Maximum bet for each race is 100k per horse and each bettor may lay separate bets on 2 different horses if they desire.

- Bets must be transferred to Rev before 7:00 game time on Race Day with the name and number of your desired horse in the transfer note.

(If you would like to bet on 2 horses please make separate transfers)

Winning

- The winning horse will be chosen by using the closing NASDAQ index value on Race Day. Whatever number is present in the tenths position in the closing value will be the winning horse of the day.

- Example: If a race took place on September 1st, the NASDAQ index value would have been 103.15, as we can see the number occupying the tenths position is 1, so horse #1 would be the winner paying out 3-1 on all bets.

- If the NASDAQ value is ever "0" in the tenths slot, we will continue over to the hundredths position (5 in the above example).

**My business is in Chicago is Rev's NEW Horse Field And Racing Stadium

**If you have further questions please contact me**

Report Post Tip

Next race is on September 6st 7.00 pm game time.

-Maximum betting amount is 100 k

-Odd is 3:1 (Bet 10 k ,get 30 k)

Horses you can choose from for this race are

#1 Anotador

#2 Jainden's Best

#3 Dubull

#4 Red Crescent

#5 Sanad

#6 Second Street

#7 Gift of Glory

#8 Tazmanian Angel 

#9 Wheel Route

Report Post Tip

Suggestion: Different odds for each horse maybe? A flat 3:1 odds for each horse means there's literally no advantage to choosing any particular one.

Report Post Tip

Odds are standart as long as i do a special event like 5:1 or 4:1 odds for the winner.

But thank you for the suggestion you can choose the name you like and don't care about the odds :)

Report Post Tip

HenriDucard the problem is that each horse has the same chance of winning as the others... so really there is no difference except the names.

The system for choosing the winning horse is just a random number draw via the stock market

Report Post Tip

Odds will be raised as the time goes on but you guys need to understand me i need to build a capital to afford higher odds.

I need to build a customer circle to do that so if you guys interested ;no one dies to pass 10 20k for fun.You can die tomorrow or the day after from that.You need to talk and have fun in this game beside from wacking people up.It makes no sense to stack money in your bank.If you are doing that i hope you guys doing donations to your crews.

So if you want to see that grow please contribute to this young fella.

Report Post Tip

I like this idea from the enterprising Revenger. The system of picking the winning horse is completely chance just like a roll of the dice. The payout may seem small at 3:1 but he is just starting out. 

I have placed my bet and I look forward to the race on Wednesday. I wish Revenger good luck in this venture and I hope it can expand with increased odds and more frequent races. It would be fun to get some pony races around here. Blackjack just aint my thing.  

Report Post Tip
Cool
Report Post Tip

Slides his bets over to Revenger

Good luck!

Report Post Tip

September 6th 's race has been completed 

Closing value for that day was $100.58 .So the winner horse is #5 Sanad .

Good luck to everyone who have bet next time.

Next race will be on September 9th 7.30 pm Game time 

-Maximum betting amount is 60 k

-Odds are 4.5:1 (You bet 10 k ,Get 45 k)

Horses you can choose from for this race are:

#1 Bosporus

#2 Winchester

#3 Sky Cavalry 

#4 King of Trakya

#5 Out of Control

#6 Green Book

#7 Ocean Crest 

#8 Write to Ellie 

#9 Hydra

Report Post Tip

Slides a envelop to rev. 

Where you at Lady Luck, bring me some Luck!

Report Post Tip

Sorry about that guys i have missed about the fact stock market is closed on Weekends and September 9th is Saturday .That is my bad.

So the race is re-scheduled to September 11th  7.00 pm game time.And everyone's money are moved to that Race there is no problem with that.

From now on races will be on weekdays to avoid these kind of complications.Thank you and good luck 

Report Post Tip

September 11th 's race has been completed 

Closing value for that days was $100.93.So the winner horse is #9 Hydra

We have two winners for this week Taco (won 112.5k) and Forest (won 270k)  and the total pot was 380k 

Next race will be on September 14th 7.30 pm game time

-Maximum betting amount is 60 k 

-Minimum betting amount is 20 k

-Odds are 4.3:1 ( You bet 20 k you get 86 k )

Horses you can choose from this race are 

#1 Battle Tested

#2 Conquest Falcon

#3 Bat Cave

#4 Sky Commander

#5 Trace of Grace

#6 Mister Obvious

#7 Artemis Talent

#8 Simply Great

#9 Skirts on Fire

GOOD LUCK ! And there is a chart about the bets if you are interested.

Number 1 Number 2 Number 3 Number 4 Number 5 Number 6 Number 7 Number 8 Number 9   Total POT
  No one Taco Petah No one No one Crypt Seraph Crypt Taco   380k
    25k 20k     60k 50k 60k 25K    
              Petah   Forest    
              20K   60K    
              Rivers        
Report Post Tip

Folds up an envelop and gives it to the Rev before he exits the HQ for a few drinks. 

Bring me good luck! Lady Luck!!! 

Report Post Tip

September 14th's race has been completed

Closing value for that day was 101.97.   So the winner horse is #9 Skirts on Fire.

We have no winners for this week .Better luck next time .

Next race will be announced shortly.Some of my friends asked me for including their horses for RP purposes so i will wait for them to give names to some of the horses.

And there is a chart about the bets if you are interested.

Number 1 Number 2 Number 3 Number 4 Number 5 Number 6 Number 7 Number 8 Number 9   Total POT
  Sarija   Seraph   Sarija   Taco        
  60k   50K   60k   40K       365k
  VM_Varga   VM_Varga   Supremacy            
  50k   40k   25K            
          Taco            
Report Post Tip

**There is something about the odds will change.From now on  to prevent myself to get bankrupt 

-Standart odd will be dropped by 0.2 per +1 better on the same horse.For an example lets say standart odd is 4.5:1

If the only better on winner Horse is Person A he will get the 4.5:1 odd for the payment .But if there is another better on that horse odds will be lowered to 4.3:1 for both of them if there will be a third better odds will be 4.1:1 and goes on like this.

Since i can't update all the odds you are free to ask me the horses odds in that moment before betting via mail.

**And there is another new rule ,if a horse wins two races in a row this horse will be a ''HOT'' horse and its odds will be 1.5 lower from the starting odds .Like the above example if the standart is 4.5:1 hot horse's odd will be 3:1

Next race will be on September 19th 7.30 game time 

-Maximum betting amount is 70 k

-Minimum betting amount is 30 k 

-Starting odd is 4.4:1 (Bet 30 k you get 132 k )

Horses you can choose from for this race

#1 Miss Melody

#2 Blue Moonlight

#3 Perfect Wolf

#4 Never Land 

#5 War to Defeat

#6 Flex Baby

#7 Flying Bird

#8 Rock of Sea

#9 My Soul (HOT HORSE .It starts from 2.9:1 odds)

Report Post Tip

September 19th's race has been completed 

Closing value for that day was $104.37.So the winner horse is #3 Perfect Wolf.

We have one winner for this race , VM_Varga (won 220k) and the total pot was 250k

Next race will be on September 22nd 7.30 pm game time

-Maximum betting amount is 67k

-Minimum betting amount is 30k

-Starting odds are 4.4:1 (You bet 30 k you get 132k)

-Odd drop per bet is 0.2

Horses you can choose from for this race are ;

#1 Secret Soul

#2 Savannah Moon

#3 Stolen Angel

#4 Invincible Sprint

#5 Different Journey

#6 Starboy

#7 Admiral Spice

#8 Lord Kitten

#9 Falcon's Fire

And there is a chart about the last race if you are interested 

Starting odd 4.4:1

VM_Varga HerbalTheLeaf   Walter-While VM_Varga        

Hot horse odd 2.9:1

50K 30K   50K 50K       250K drop per bet 0.2  
              God            

ODDS     4.4 4.4   4.4 4.2            

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Horse Racing Bets Updated Rules
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL