Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 09:08:27
Page:  1 
Disorder and LarryLongNecks DD - What will come next? Started by: Joshua on Sep 05, '17 09:32

So, with the FULLY FUCKING DESERVED DD's, what do you thin will happen next?

Will people all hold hands and continue to work together with their bloodlining ways?

Will Nilf try and take full power?

Is JTG hiding somewhere waiting for his chance? Is this it?

Your thoughts and opinions are most welcomed.

Report Post Tip

Nilf have the controlling majority as with regards to the countries top guns, it wouldn't surprise me if they've already got a plan for this.

Report Post Tip

So, with the FULLY FUCKING DESERVED DD's, what do you thin will happen next?

I don't think Disorder deserved a DD.  Unfortunately, he was a byproduct of his own rules.

Report Post Tip

Maybe now I will try and have one run and see what happens now that Curtis has been removed. You probably don't realise Squishy, but the numbers will probably rise for a few weeks until we see what happens next. I for sure know some others will be coming back, whilst you probably feel this wasn't the best choice but the right one... It was most certainly the best and right choice.

He had it coming for a while with the way he did things, killing his own members and WS catching trying to cover it up... I won't go into it, but a huge thank you Squishy.

Report Post Tip

Anyway, what I think will happen is within the next week, we will see only one standing city and the game starts again from scratch like always.

Report Post Tip

What we're gonna see is a whole load of toys out the pram, and bitching/whining/crying by the same people who said that sort of behaviour was unbecoming, and that everyone should accept their death and just get on with it. Funny how the irony is missed when the boot is on the other foot.

Report Post Tip
With the rest of his scum left I don't think it will change that much most of lv is still up and probably crying
Report Post Tip
Still guns in the thousands so not a ton will change but new friends and trust will have to change
Report Post Tip

Nothing will change gamewise. Niflheim are still pulling the strings, it's just the puppet that has changed.

Report Post Tip

Kinda gotta retract my previous statement.  Demanding players to retire their staff accounts is kind of a threat we generally frown upon.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

They thought they "won the game" but power corrupts even the biggest egos

Now people remember them and dont let it happen again and dont trust the ones left  whom carried out the bullshit orders for them to the letter they are as much to blame there is no innocence in just standing and doing as you are told for an easy life 

Report Post Tip

Woah holy hell, what happened since I left?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Disorder and LarryLongNecks DD - What will come next?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL