Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 17:29:52
Page:  1 
Aim Well Armour Started by: Hun-Hun on Jul 29, '10 12:18

You walk into the armour shop that is hidden in a back alley

"Hi my name is Hun. You dont need to know anything else about me, capiche?

Right so you got people that would like to see you dead? That want you in a casket hey.

Well you have come to the right place...

We have all sorts of armour here from stab proof vests, to armour that will stop a shotgun!"

Now remember if you want to get these people back you can always visits Aim well Weaponary Which is in the fine city Of NO.

Report Post Tip

Looking around an liking all the cool gadgets,I didn't really need armor to save my life because I had this here eagle I just need to touch up on my armor gear just in case another war break out an I would be prepared

pointing at the top armor line gear I picked this one an I motioned over for the man behind the counter to get his attention

"How much will this cost me"I showed him the top quality armor I had wanted

Report Post Tip

This is fine Kevlar armour... This will save you form almost everything

Laughs to himself whilst he cheacks the armour has no faults.

There we go sir. That will be $470.

Report Post Tip

Oh i must say we also have a stab proof vest that you get for half price if you purchase the Kevlar.

This stab proof vest will stop any sharp weapon from penetrating and hitting a major organ.

It will only cost $199.

Report Post Tip

Hello,

I am looking for a small hand gun with a strap to go around my thigh.

Report Post Tip

Syndicate walks into the store and looks around. He approaches the desk and gets ready to speak to Hun-Hun.

Hello, I am looking for something up to today's standards, I was given an old chainmail vest as an artifact by a friend of mine. Its too outdated for me to actually put on but it had me thinking that I might want to inVEST IN-vests. 

he murmers to himself 

I thought it was funny hehe

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Aim Well Armour
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL