Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 08:13:22
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Madame Knows More Started by: Anubis on Jul 31, '10 18:15

Before you could talk to the Madame and she would know how many bodyguards are laying around in some city. Now, you can pay .5 credits (that is 1 half of a credit) to find out the name and location of a person with bodyguards (dead, of course)

Report Post Tip

Sweet

Report Post Tip

Very nice.

Report Post Tip

Timer Saver, yay.

(See what I did there?)

At least this change doesn't make it unfair for players. With effort and time, this can be done easily without credits.

Report Post Tip

Would it be possible to include another tip where it can tell you who's grave in your city is available to rob? Can be real annoying trying to find a grave to rob in the city I'm in that hasn't already been robbed.

Report Post Tip

Or even a way to tell who is in what city so that I can grave rob... Maybe there's alreday a feature and im just a noob for now...

Report Post Tip

i agree with tyrant but this is an awsome update thank you for making it alot easyer

Report Post Tip

Wish it would say a different person each time, just wasted 1.5 credits on a person who's BG is pro'd FML.

Report Post Tip

I got one that has been pro'd for the last 3 hours.  Gotta say, not a big fan of the new feature.

Report Post Tip

I havn't wasted more than .5 credits, and have flown twice back to that same pro'd BG that everyone is wasting their credits on... Lets see, its now close to 8hrs later and that same BG is still under "protection".

I give this change 2 thumbs down. :(

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Madame Knows More
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL