Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 23:19:56
Page:  1 
Cleaning Up The Bronx Started by: CletusKasady on Sep 18, '17 05:27

Cletus walks out into the middle of the streets to speak about the unfortunate deaths of both Indubitably and his men. Cletus clears their throat as he prepares to speak to the forming crowd.

"Yesterday, New York took on the unfortunate task of clearing up the Bronx. It was a task which We'd hoped wouldn't have had to happen, but since the time of the events that shook our world not long ago, it became clearer and clearer Indubitably didn't want to work together to build up New York. It was clear that his trust was not there, and he wanted to do his own thing.

Things started going south right after those recent earth shaking events when Indubitably was taking shots of protection after he had been informed to cease doing so. He continued on despite warnings, and those in other crews and cities were witnessing them and not happy as this is normally seen as an act of either paranoia and/or aggression. Further, very soon after, We found out he and his crew had made their own file on the amount of kills they'd been making instead of adding to the files held collectively in our city without asking for consent from us. This made things very clear he had no intention of working with the rest of New York's collective. Finally, a few days ago, lines of communication completely broke down. It was clear that Indubitably was ignoring us for days. He was active around town, and was not responding to our correspondences. Not only was this a sign of disrespect (as it would be considered from a person of any rank), but most importantly, it was even more clear that he was not interested in being a part of greater New York. We could not see this continuing onward and We decided with the rest of New York to act after giving him many chances. 

Everyone currently leading a family in New York had been authorized to set up by us, with the exception of Indubitably. Everyone else has followed the rules and has been communicating in the effort to rebuild New York. We had given him a fair shot ever since he came to New York, but New York is now better off unified and on the same page."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Standing in the middle of the crowd, he pulls up the collar of his jacket and braces against the brisk wind as he listen's to Cletus's speech. 

He had known all to well the damage and the chaos that Indub was causing in NY for the Bronx was his first home. As Cletus's speech drew to a close he nodded his head and turned his back on the crowd and his eyes towards the Bronx. It was his first home, and a home that he was determined to return to.

Report Post Tip
Cool story.
Report Post Tip

Thank you for such a clear speech. 

Report Post Tip
I must give a lot of credit to you. This is the kind of statement that we have seen people cry for on the streets. It is nice to be able to learn the story behind be the action. It for one makes me understand why the events took place and obviously answers any questions people may have had about Indubitably.

Much respect Sir.
Report Post Tip
Absolutely correct Wi-Tu-Lo. The problem with that is then the lack of drama, it looks like apathy because no one has really ventured out to comment. This is where leaders imo should be seen to adding to a discussion or share their opinions on events.

Well done on handling your city matters effectively Cletus.
Report Post Tip

Mandy walks up to the podium where Cletus is speaking. Smiling at him she listens closely, waiting for him to finish. She could tell that he spoke from the heart and with conviction. Something she always thought was paramount to a good speech. When he was finished talking Mandy skips over to him.

"Thank you Mister Kasady. I'm glad we all got a chance to gain a little insight into actions of New York. It's not every day that we get a clear and concise explanation. I for one applaud this and hope to see more of this in the future. And it's not at all because I'm nosy.."

She shifts her eyes back and forth, and giggles.

"In all seriousness though death is a sad thing, but sometimes a necessary thing. I think it was made clear in this speech that it was necessary."

Report Post Tip

Pandora stood in the back of the crowd, carrying an umbrella to keep the shade off of her porcelain skin as she watched the man speak. She was usually shy and never was really outspoken on the streets, but she felt the need to say something.

"I must say, it is always good to see an explanation given, even if it was city business. Thank you for the speech, Cletus."

Report Post Tip

Michael was saddened by the fact his former boss was gunned down, along with his made men. However it was hopeful to see his former city head announce the reasons of Don Indubitably. 

"To echo the many other folk here, its nice to see an explanation. We aren't really ever owed a reason or an explanation, but it is nice to know that these deeds did not go without thinking them through. It must have been a tough decision to make Don CletusKasady. Thank you for sharing this with us."

Report Post Tip
At least have the balls to tell the truth instead of this garbage. No one in NY could even come close to hitting my pops. But hey, your story, tell it how you want. Kudos on the wipe. That's how this thing goes. RIP to those that died with my father. G'luck to those that survived.
Report Post Tip

East_Side_Tacos overhears Osmosis rambling on about his Father, finishes eating his taco and stands up and confronts him.

Even I knew about what your Father was doing and the lack of communication that he had towards all of NY leaders. New York needs to be strong and united. Your Father decided to not be united. That's not what we needed especially in these times.

Report Post Tip

Thank you Cletus, for spotlighting on what happened, who, and why. 

Report Post Tip

Filthy takes notice of the words of Mr Kassidy.

Thank you for clearing these things up. A united city a strong city. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Cleaning Up The Bronx
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL