Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 04:45:35
Page:  1 
To my Philly Family Started by: Arya_Stark on Sep 19, '17 05:07

Firstly, I wanted to say thank you.  Thank you to everyone who stood with me in Philly. I know we had a short run, but it was by far the most fun I’d had in this game for a long time.  I want to thank each one of you for sharing in this adventure with me.

Even though this was my first crew, it very much did feel like a family.  You helped me get started and max out my forts after LawnMower died and left me in charge of Philly.  You helped me reach Insanely Well Protected in my BGs.  You helped me build not just a crew, but a group of friends who I hope will transcend this account and stretch on into the future. 

We may have been a smaller city, and we may have been short lived, but damn was it awesome.  I met so many new people and I hope to work with you all in the future. Everyone in my crew was important to the family and important to me, and I’m sad that things had to end the way they did.  This was a great group of people, and a great group of friends. 

I look forward to seeing you all again someday.

~ NoOne

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

A girl is not no one.  A girl will always be Arya Stark in our hearts, the CL bad ass who kept everyone up all night chasing her across the map and refused to go quietly! LOL!  I have to say I respect how classy you've been in this OCly - keeping it real with me when it was clear things were over, even then not one hateful word (to me a least) about how things had gone, and now this post to say thanks even as you're about to go down in a blaze of glory.  Thank you - really - with how ugly things can get, this is promising for how the community as a whole can be.  

Faceless Men helped me so much and was fantastic beyond words, as we've discussed privately.  While I'm still not sure why this happened, I do want you to know that your time leading us wasn't wasted and you're so appreciated and cared about in this community.  Instead of being burned by your impending doom and the destruction of your crew, you've kept your grace about you and died with your boots on - I suspect better than I would have handled it in your shoes (though I hope if I'm ever in your spot I can take notes from you.)  So many people followed you to the end because of the amazing player you are and continue to be.  It was a real honor and treat to be a part of a crew with you and so many others who are now taking up new names.     

When you re-roll, as I said before, look me up.  I know you said 1930s mafia isn't your favorite RP but I still would love a chance to write with you on some other project or game world.

-♥- and cookies.  May the ninja assassins never find their way into your pockets.

*giant hugs for the RL you!*

Report Post Tip

Glad you had fun

Report Post Tip

<3 it really was some run. Gl to y'all. 

Report Post Tip

Well had a lot of fun with you and Lawnmower abd when our crew exploded with actives chat was fantastic and you made time for everyone.   Catch you if i ever come back.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: To my Philly Family
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL