Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 20:57:38
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Can Someone hurry and write Tobia's thread please Started by: Faith on Sep 19, '17 10:40

We know he cant string a sentence together we just want to know how the smallest city with 2 min timed cls a young Don was such a threat.

Or was this just a continuation of blood ling certain bloodlines that your master demands we know its the later but please give us a belly laugh.

Report Post Tip

My favorite impression of Tobias so far is that he had to write his own one year celebration thread. Like none of your friends could do it for you? No one gave a shit about you to write you a congrats you lived 365 days? 

Report Post Tip

Dressed as handsome as he can be. He step up in the stage and announce.

"365 days Ive been in this life, I invited the Tyler gang to our place, I told them they will be welcome to my party, but I lied to them. Also special thanks to my brother godfather chairman of Downtown Joeking to make this all happen.

so LETS KILL ALL OF THE DURDENS!"

For anyone who missed it. ^^^^

I feel that his sentence structure would be better in a poem or verse style:

365 days I've been in this life,

I invited the Tyler gang to our place,

I told them they will be welcome to my party, 

but I lied to them.

Also special thanks to my brother,

Godfather chairman of Downtown,

JoeKing!

to make this happen.

Okay, that second verse is a bit week but like faith said the dude doesn't understand how to put words together. I'm still very hopeful for Tobias' rap career. Dropping that hot fire mix tape called "365 days Ive been in dis lyfe!!!" SHOUT OUT TO MY HOMIE JOEKING FOR FRONTING THE BILL ON DIS HOT DROP 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Some people aren't as skilled in that area. Which is why I guess we don't see them in the streets as much as others. Do I like that that's the case? Not personally. But would I make fun of someone for it? No.

You may not like people in game and how they play, but OOCly have a little respect. There's no need for IC things to trickle over into OOC bullshit, like making fun of someone in the OOC forum for how skillful they are or aren't in an area of the game. No fuckn need, at all.

Report Post Tip

Awwww well if the moron can stop blood ling people because his master tells him to we will stop teasing the mong.

Report Post Tip

Seraph, show me where I made fun maliciously? I only commented that Tobias had to write his own thread...thread is ooc. Then I rewrote the thread in a better way. I made it better for Tobias. 

Report Post Tip

If you can't see you're being rude, then I can't help ya.

Report Post Tip

I can see where it could be taken as making fun of, but there are always multiple ways to look at something. I challenge you to look at things differently instead of running with your first assumption. 

Report Post Tip

Hold my beer..

Report Post Tip

Awwww well if the moron can stop blood ling people because his master tells him to we will stop teasing the mong.

The fuck did you just call him?

Report Post Tip

Nikki_Swango, what's the point of copy pasting and BOLDing the answer to your question and then still asking the question. 

But to answer, Faith called him a moron and a mong. 

Report Post Tip

That i Did i thought it was pretty evident.

but here we go Nikki 

I CALLED HIM A MORON AND A MONG

Is that better?

Report Post Tip

Thing is, it probably won't even be Tobias that writes it, he'll get one of the Nifl lackeys to write it. I'm sure CletusKassidy (Bella_Swan won't' say shit he/she's mute.) will have no problems attempting to put a spin on it since Tobias appears to be incapable of free thought and speech, it may not make a lot of sense, but neither does he most of the time. This was just another "cleanse" for them to "start anew" and "purge" anyone that may come in their way of bringing the rest of the old regime back. 

Thing is, we shouldn't be punishing Squishy or the game for what goes on, it isn't him that does it. It isn't him that refuses to allow for variety in leadership and let the little guys that aren't up Nifl's butt survive. It isn't him strangling the faith, love, and desire to play the game out of people. It's the very same people that think they are doing what's best for the game themselves and playing the game how they interpret it is supposed to be played.

We started seeing an influx of people returning after the much needed and deserved DD's. Now, they'll be leaving again. They see no end to the Nifl and Co reign. Do you honestly blame them? Bloodling (Oh wait, it's not about bloodlines.) is no fucking problem to these guys. They don't care. They'll kill you for shit you did before MR existed if they want to. They'll drag that grudge right back to the oldschool .org days. They'll kill you for the slightest rumour, log, comment made on IRC, affiliation with someone they don't like, because you're character is too old and may be a risk... The list goes on and on. 

Tobias is no different than the puppets of past and Kharon... Yeah, don't even think for a moment she's all sweet. I've seen her laugh about killing people that didn't even deserve it in private channels and WhatsApp groups. 

Are we able to actually do something about it? Sure, when they actually let people rank and join families that aren't Nifl's bitches. 

This is a group of people that will wake guns up and threaten them with death to refresh on people so I've been told. They are people who will threaten other leaders to kill their own because they simply don't like them. 

This is what we have allowed our game to become. These are the people we've allowed to take it over... again. 

Happy yet? I'm not. I'll be taking a break after I die on this name. Getting sick of dying before the fun even begins. Getting sick of dumping my money into the game to support it and Squishy to come out with nothing to show for it other than a growing list of character names because even with an unmaxed gun I'm a risk. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. 

This isn't a way to hurt Squishy or the game, it's a way to go find something fun to play that encourages community growth and entertainment rather than dragging my mood down after a long day of work. The ruling leaders will just put us back where we were three weeks ago and that's simply heartbreaking.

Yes, I'm salty, but having seen the things I've seen behind the scenes I can honestly say that there is nothing keeping me here at the moment. I don't want to work for Nifl. They don't deserve the effort it takes to build a decent character and there's no way in Hell I want to help make them stronger.

Report Post Tip

The thing is, it's the game. Do i like it? Nope. But it's how it's been built. Rules aren't being broken. Bloodling in other RP games would be a death sentence. But it's not here, because that's the platform we are playing on.

I think this all comes down to the fact that the game, as it is, supports this type of playstyle. It's hard to see a negative in all this, if there aren't any rules against it and it's all within the boundaries of the game.

This whole past however many months may just be indication that the game needs to change. And change doesn't mean a bad thing. Change is life. It's necessary. What's that einstein quote? Doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results is madness?

If admin have to get involved to remove groups of people that run things into the ground, then maybe that's just a red engine light going off saying the gaming platform needs to be tweeked. How? I dunno. I just log in and do gangster shit :)

Report Post Tip

Seraph's life is basically coming out here to tell us the sky is blue and that's just how things are. If you want change then make change. How? He doesn't know, he just logs in and does gangster shit.

So helpful. Please continue. 

Report Post Tip

:) Troll away sunshine. Bait not taken, but decent effort.

Report Post Tip

Cool story, bro. 

Report Post Tip

Must be nice to log in and do gangster shit.

Just dont get added to there list then you can gangster all you like.

If you make there list well you have 11-60 days tops

Report Post Tip

Wow most of you are just...wow the anger, bitterness, pathetic lashing out. Lets get this straight, how many more leaders need to die so your unambitious butt can raise to the throne. Which is clearly what you want. What if they just all died....boom! this game MR......it would burn to the ground. Squishy knows that, I know that...clearly you don't know that. Dying is apart of the fun of the game, killing is part of the fun....I suggest you play the sims if you want a happy family no one dies situation.

Man no one is ever happy, in real life or on a freaking game. Complain, complain, complain...scream a million times and it doesn't mean jack crap if you don't have the capability to change anything. I learned a long time ago it is actions that bring about change. Not rants on OOC threads or facebook posts or shooting someone because you're pissed off.

Go blow some steam, everyone who walks aways wanders back eventually.

Also side note Faith can we leave out the racist terms...it makes you look a bit like a white nationalist. Nobody likes a white nationalist. Where I live you could lose your job for using a term like that.

Report Post Tip

LMFAO what white nationalist and racist terms idiot? 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Can Someone hurry and write Tobia's thread please
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL