Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 13:40:34
Page:  1 
A Message to All Crew Leaders Started by: TheMessenger on Sep 19, '17 14:24

The messenger walks through the streets of blood, being careful not to step on any of the bodies. Amongst them were sons, daughters and relatives to the deceased ones - mourning. It was a miserable sight.

"My fellow mafiosos,

I have a very important message to deliver to you all - not just the family heads around here - but for everyone!

As you have seen, several leaders have fallen lately, for one reason or another. We can never be certain about the reasons behind this, and frankly, I do not care for them. What I do care for is the community. The community that we all live in. 

My deceased ancestors told me everything about a group of people who used to rule this place until other-worldly forces had to put them down in the ground. The name of their group was Niflheim. Rumor has it that a few of them are still alive, well and on top. How do I know that? It is common knowledge, really. Look around and see for yourself.

Why am I here again, you may ask? I am here to deliver a message - a message of significance. I am here to raise questions and have you answer them in the best way possible. 

Niflheim is still on top, and with their methods of purging, rampaging and taking over the world, it is not unlikely that this will happen again if no one puts an end to them. Of course, if you as a crew leader prefer having people in your back who will order you to do things you would never even dream of doing - then that is your choice, and I will respect that. However, during the last regime we saw how many people gave up in this life of ours. We saw them being salty in the streets. We saw them mourn over their ancestors. We saw them die in the hands of their own leaders who could not protect them, because they were ordered to kill them without raising questions.

Now, I have a question myself. A lot of this might to you seem salty, but really, I am just here for the sake of the community. I am here to let you know that if we just continue our ways as we did before, Niflheim will find their way back on top. It is a known fact that it will happen if no-one stops them. Therefore, I am asking you. Yes, you. And you. And you!

Do you really want to see the prior regime all over again? Several people leaving the world of mafia because a certain group is on top, who continuously makes this world a terrible place to be? Where no-one can progress and enjoy it as it is? Where this place eventually will die out?

It is all in your hands. If you do not want to see this happen all over again, act. If everyone just sits back and waits for someone to get rid of Niflheim, it will never happen. Get up and do something about it."

Report Post Tip

Eurus hears the man and can't help but roll her eyes. It was a speech she'd heard about in so many forms before and she was hardly one to stay quiet. She stood up and asked the few people there for quiet so she could say what she wanted.

"What you are refering to would be the desendants of them....just so we straighten that out. Which if we are honest they get just as fair a chance to be at the top as any desendant from any regime. We've had a lot of them over the last 8 years of my relatives stepping on these shores, mostly bad to be honest but the ironic part is all of their desendants make up pretty much the whole of these lands not including some stragglers."

"You want to see something different...so work your ass off, have your children work their asses off, plan something that actually takes effort instead of spewing rants about dead people in the street. Then maybe all of your actual hard work.....will make a difference for your grandchildren or your great grandchildren, but I have literally been here for barely a month after my mother told me stories about 2-3 years ago and I have heard mention of 303, Niflheim, Disorders recent run.......would anyone else like to bring up a regime? I guarantee the list is longer than your upper torso."

"So pack your burning torch of anger, your gun of bitterness, and your clothes and join a family and work for what you want."

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip

Mercina couldn't help but to chuckle as she listened to the discussion. Shaking her head she wandered off a little bit.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Message to All Crew Leaders
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL