Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 16:33:11
Page:  1 
The Psychiatrist Gets His Own Office. Started by: Lecter on Sep 20, '17 04:28

It was a dark stormy day in the city the whispers of the wind utter quietness as the rain feel to the concrete , Lecter sat in the confides of his home sipping his wine as the phone unexpectedly rang he picked it up swiftly a short conversation it was Godfather Joe he the instructions were short and simple meet him at his office.

Quickly cleaning up and putting on his finest suit Lecter rushed off to see Joe a when he got there he was instructed by one of the guards to wait moments passed , minutes felt like hours no emotion flowed through Lecter was precise always was he hated waiting he took a breath. After a few more minutes he stepped inside.

"Hello Godfather , I understand this is urgent what is needed of me?"

Joe got right down to business with a simple nod

"Detroit is growing quickly and we are in need of someone to set up shop , I do believe you are the man for the job I have a building all ready for you on the outskirts of town here are the keys all you need to do is take them."

Lecter shook Joes hand.

"I accept I shall be on my way and getting things sorted I truly hope this city is ready for the Silence Of The Lambs."

Report Post Tip

Sorry to see your father die before he had the opportunity to showcase his prowess. I'm sure had he not been taken way too early we would've seen life brought back to another sector of this amazing city, and in due time a wave of Mafioso filling up the headquarters to the point another young lad or gal would get her shot in the crew leader chair. I guess we will never know but I hope to see your kin back on the streets of Detroit soon.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Psychiatrist Gets His Own Office.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL