Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 15:10:33
Page:  1 
Avalanche is born Started by: Sarah_Farron on Sep 20, '17 20:47

It was a nice clear evening in Summerlin Las Vegas, Sarah_Farron had spent all day getting ready for their big announcement. They were excited about being given this opportunity but at the same time they were extremely nervous as this was their first venture in this world of ours. Sarah had put her best dress on and made sure everything was perfect for the big day before going downstairs to give her bodyguards their instructions for the event.

She then went downstairs and made sure all her bodyguards were paying attention before she started speaking, ‘Today is a big day for me and I do not want anything to go wrong at all, Diogenis has put a lot of faith in me by giving me this opportunity and I do not want to let them down. If anything at all goes wrong I will make sure you all pay the price, is that understood’. As Sarah looked around the room she knew that everyone was paying attention by the look on their faces, the look of fear and pride at the same time. ‘When the vehicles arrive to take us, I want everyone to have their eyes peeled at all times and I want everything to be kept tight. Once we get their I want you to make sure that everything is clear and ok before I get out of the vehicle, we have had a lot of rogues lately and I will be seriously pissed if I end up eating a bullet or two’.

The room at this point was completely silent as everyone was listening so intently, the room was so quiet that the noise from the car engines could be heard as they were pulling up to the driveway. Sarah began to speak again ‘Ok you all know what to do so let’s get it done’, all her bodyguards nodded their heads and then proceeded to the cars.

It Felt like the longest ever car journey but the trip would only take 20 minutes and thankfully the trip was uneventful. As the cars reached their destination Sarah’s bodyguards exited the cars whilst her closest bodyguards stayed in the car with her. They went through the crowds that had gathered and made sure the route was clear and they made sure that the guards were lining the whole route to the makeshift podium that had been set up for Sarah’s Speech before giving the nod for Sarah to proceed. Sarah then got the nod from her guards and proceeded to walk to the podium with her best guards walking very closely beside her.

Sarah then stepped onto the makeshift podium and cleared her throat before she began to speak. ‘Ladies and gentlemen, I have come before you today as I have been given a golden opportunity to show what I can do in this great world of ours. Diogenis has seen fit to allow me to set up my own crew to expand our operations in Summerlin and Las Vegas. This is my first ever venture in this world of ours but I will do my best to live up to expectations and try to create a fun and enjoyable crew that people can be proud to be a part of. I will be calling my crew Avalanche and I now declare that recruitment is now open and I hope to see some of you at my HQ’.

Sarah then steps of her podium and makes her way back to the car surrounded by her guards, she then gets in the car and makes her way to the new HQ.

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations Miss Farron on this amazing opportunity. I hope to see wonderful things out of you, and I hope this move brings Las Vegas one step closer to reclaiming the title of being a 'Powerhouse'", Prince says before giving the new leader a bottle of champagne to celebrate.

Report Post Tip

''More new Leaders and more too see .Congrats.'' Rev takes the last puff  throws it on the ground then walks away.

Report Post Tip
Congratulations on the family. New blood at the top is always a good thing. I wish you all the luck in the world.
Report Post Tip

Congrats, Babe! You deserve it!

Report Post Tip

Oh yay. Another silent crewleader in our streets. Just what we need. Stack her up against the ones who stuff socks in their mouth to avoid public speaking. You can put those next to Tobias who can't speak or spell to save his life.

Wonderful! We're headed in the right direction.

140 days and 1 public thread. You're bound to disappoint just like the friends and family you came from.

Don't worry guys, everything here is fine. We've authed a crewleader who publicly spoke one time.

Gag me and throw me in a river. This place is over with.

Report Post Tip

Slug, how do you expect this community to improve with that attitude? Things are headed in the right direction, just give it time.

Congrats Sarah on your family, best of luck to you! :)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Avalanche is born
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL