Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 07:20:34
Page:  1 
Following in Her Mother's Footsteps Started by: Euros on Sep 21, '17 00:24

Euros walks away from her mothers funeral holding a set of keys in her hand. She wasn't particularly sad, but more so disappointed at her mother for her death. She had never been that close with her, being more guarded and never really spending time together. The keys she held she actually stole from her mothers dead corpse....the coniving ran through her veins after all. 

One key was linked to her mothers vehicle which was currently unusable since it had been impounded. She slowly slid that one off the ring and tossed it on the ground. That car wasn't particularly her flavor anyway. The second key was linked to her mothers room inside the mafia headquarters and the third and final key was linked to the office of none other than Nikki the crew leader of The Broadway Mob. That was exactly where she was currently headed.

She walked towards her own ride, a motorcycle specifically a RUDGE TTR 350 OHV RADIAL HEAD. She wore pants which was looked down upon but didn't care much as it allowed her to ride the bike. She left her hair nice and long and people looked at her and either gawked or frowned as the walked past. She started the engine and drove toward the The Broadway Mob headquarters. As she approached she parked down an alley way and getting off her bike she looked around. Streets were slowly starting to crowd again after the psycho murderer's death.

Euros noticed no one seemed to be paying attention to her so she walked towards a side door. Most of the crew she had seen present at her mothers funeral so now was the best bet to get to Nikki's office. She knocked quietly on the door and after no responce on the other end she reached down to try to turn the handle to no avail as she had expected. Euros reached her hand into the pocket of her light jacket and pulled out a lock pick she had recently made specifically for this moment. She placed the pick in the door's hole and moved it slowly with a calm hand until she felt that slight click of the door unlocking. Putting the lock pick back in her pocket she slipped inside the building quietly. One thing she happened to be good at was breaking and entering learning that from her mother at a very young age.

She could hear voices in a room nearby so she knew some people had stayed behind. Moving closer to the wall, she walked softer as she neared a closed door with a little light illuminating the floor underneath. There was a pause in the conversation and she held her breath unsure if they had somehow heard her. After the sound of bottles settling on a table she heard conversation starting again and she started up the stairs. She happened to know where Nikki's office was because she had been here before with her mother. It seemed like forever ago but her memory was not something to sneer at. As she walked down the hallway passing doors on both sides she nears Nikki's office. She held her ear up to the door and not hearing anything she reached for the knob which was of course locked. She lifted her key and slid it into the slot turning it and unlocking the door. She thought she heard a sound from the other side, but before she had a chance to consider anything though she heard footsteps coming up the stairs. She opened the door and walked in shutting the door behind her.

That's when she heard the sound of breathing and looked straight up into the eyes of none other than Nikki. Nikki holding a gun aimed at her. Her breath caught in her throat, but the clearly tired crew leader lowered the gun.

"Euros, first hand me the key to my office that is in your hand. Second please explain to me why you are here. Your mother just died I'd really rather not have to kill her daughter on the same day."

Euros momentarily forgot why she was there, but quickly remembered.

"I want to work for you. I know I'm young but I promise I will work twice as hard!"

Nikki held her palm out and Euros walked forward and dropped the key in her hand back into the crew leaders outstretched hand. She looked up at her waiting for her response.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

She was torn; Eurus' mother had died under very rare, very awful circumstances. Should she subject her child to the same dangers and risks? It was irresponsible. Cruel, even. But as she looked into the eyes of her Right Hand's daughter, so much a reflection of what she would learn and grow to be, she couldn't turn her away.

With a guilty swipe at an errant tear, she put on a smile. 

"You're home, Eurus. Come on, meet the rest of your family," she said, placing a hand on her shoulder and guiding her inside. 

A Swango pays her debts.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Following in Her Mother's Footsteps
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL