Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 15:40:18
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
When Not Playing MR - What Do You Do For Fun? Started by: LuckyLucy on Sep 24, '17 15:02

Magic The Gathering, hockey, videogames, Hearthstone, Softball and soccer.

I also like seeing shows and playing music :) 

Report Post Tip

Movies, hunt, be outdoors.

Report Post Tip
Weightlifting is my passion. Other than that maybe xbox or mess around with cars.
Report Post Tip

PC gaming and movies :)

Report Post Tip
Outdoors. Fishy hiking and camping
Report Post Tip

oh well i love books and watch series!

Report Post Tip

Dungeons & Dragons

Magic the Gathering 

Movies 

Mudriding 

Shooting guns at the range

Hunting 

Playing Pool

Report Post Tip

Watching Wrestling. Playing games on PS4. Making MVz/YouTube videos. Listening to music. Watching horror movies. Painting/drawing. Reading.

Report Post Tip
Hiking fishing driving my jeep through the outback
Report Post Tip

PetrolCanPete

When was the last time you competed? Whats your record (if you remember)

My mother used to box, she was also a semiprofessional football player at one point but that never panned out. She almost boxed Muhammed Ali's daughter once but she pussied out, you ever have like a "big name" fight or anything?

Report Post Tip

I used to box from like age 13-16 but then my gym closed down, it was addicting once I got a taste of the thrill! Would love to get back into it as a workout, too old to try to go professional now. Nowadays, I just binge watch anime and code. I go out and spend a ridiculous amount of money every now and then.

Report Post Tip

Nah my record was ok but has been a few years since i boxed, r/l and getting older kinda pushes you away from it.   Bosses hate if you turn up for work in customer services with a black eye etc sadly so at the end is a choice box or pay the bills.   Between nutrition, supplements, training is an expense in the end that can be overwhelming when work goes quiet especially if take other classes/gym use or non-gym related coaches as well.

Report Post Tip

That's still really fuckin' awesome though man. Gotta respect a person that does what they love. You still haven't told me the proper technique to punching someone in the face tho... :p

Report Post Tip
Outdoor activities and Skyrim. :)
Report Post Tip

depends on where your hitting, as is not as simple as just a technique to punch.   If boxers or fighters have just one punch they are quickly seen through.

Report Post Tip

Outside MR, Writing is my release. I write for passion and profit at the same time. 

I also love collecting. I collect Magic the Gathering cards and Warhammer 40k miniatures.

And Wines and liquors, I love collecting and stashing them. 

Report Post Tip

When I'm not here, I'm reading, writing, doing school work, watching movies, cooking, or just being a squid.

Report Post Tip
Hmm let's see,
i work,
And i also... work
And let me remember what else...
oh yeah, work more
Yeah that's about if
Report Post Tip

play others games or watch tv

Report Post Tip

Outside MR, Writing is my release. I write for passion and profit at the same time. 

For profit?!?!?! What do you write dude?

PapaNurgle

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: When Not Playing MR - What Do You Do For Fun?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL