Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 18:11:38
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What Gaming Systems Do You Guys Have Started by: Bugsy_Siegel on Sep 25, '17 08:47

I have a PS3 that I never used, it became a very expensive Netflix player back before I owned a smart tv. Now I have an xbox one elite console that is sort of adopting the PS3's inactivity status....I might play destiny 2 on it? My computer is what I play 98 percent of all games on and they are mostly turn based strategy games while I do other things around the house like civilization...but I've gotten big into crusader kings as well :)

Report Post Tip

Xbox One, but I never get to play it because I spend all my time here...

Report Post Tip

PC

PC

PC

The best option regarding performance and upgrading when the times change. If you want to play fighting or racing games, you just buy a controller nad or steering wheel or even a joystick. The possibilities and costs of games are much more affordable and wide..

Report Post Tip

xbox one 

Report Post Tip
Pc master race
Report Post Tip

ps4 =)

Report Post Tip

PS4, but I Want a Snes Mini, if and when they are not all out of stock.. Original Mariokart is gonna be so much more fun now that I can drink while playing.

Report Post Tip

i have an xbox one and a PS4 :) 

Report Post Tip
I got a PS3 and 4 and think i can find a PS2 also
Report Post Tip
Currently i own a PS4 which i love to play on. Favorite games are Battlefield and Fifa 18. Cant wait for the new GT to be released though!
Report Post Tip

beasty PC, Xbox 1, Xbox, PS3, PS2, PS1, Super nintendo, Master System, N64, 3DS, Gameboy and probably a few others :P

Report Post Tip

PS4

Playing alot of Fortnite and Destiny

Report Post Tip
XboneX pc and switch
Report Post Tip

PS4 

Report Post Tip

I have a PS2 & a PS4 and my laptop.

Been play COD for 6 months and still suck at it haha

Report Post Tip

PS4

Report Post Tip

Xbox ftw boiii

Report Post Tip

PS2, PS3, PS4, WII U and PC, there's a gameboy lying around somewhere as well.

Report Post Tip

Nintendo nes same machine for the last 20 years.

Report Post Tip

uhh All of the good ones like a genesis and a gamecube. But als ps4,xbox one, and PC

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What Gaming Systems Do You Guys Have
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL