Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 21:24:15
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Incompletable Daily Hustle Task Started by: The_Gambler on Sep 25, '17 09:29

I logged into this fantasy text thing and smacked the buttons to see "The Daily Hustle." In my excitement I opened it ready for the sense of direction and daily accomplishments I am lacking in my life but instead I was met with this shit:

Lose some money gambling. (Excluding Poker) $0/$100

Can we make sure these tasks are actually do-able please?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It is doable, Iwas given the task to lose 1000 gambling and i just played dice (Swap) and lost that 1000 but won some form of money back as well. 

Report Post Tip

"It is doable, I was given the task to lose 1000 gambling and i just played dice (Swap) and lost that 1000 but won some form of money back as well."

Literally no idea what that feels like.

Report Post Tip
Same i did it to. Lol.
Report Post Tip

The_Gambler... Hun, just play the lowest money dice and you will complete that task, its nothing to it.

Report Post Tip

The_Gambler... Hun, just play the lowest money dice and you will complete that task, its nothing to it.

Gave it a try and I'm a billionaire now. Thanks for nothing Lavandar. I'm off to bed before this gets worse.

Report Post Tip

i got one to post on a thread...feel like that should be taken out to stop possible spam...

Report Post Tip

I've lost like 20k credits overall, can this task be automatically done for me, forever?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Help
Replying to: Incompletable Daily Hustle Task
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL