Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 04:34:17
Page:  1 
Conway's Military Gear and Fear Started by: Conway on Aug 04, '10 22:52

As you're walking through the mysterious glooming Detroit streets, you see a strange brick building. With nobody else in sight, you wearily walk over to the house and notice the boarded up door. The whole place looks ruined on the outisde, perhaps a crack den or a home of some thugs? Then, you noticed a small sign on the door. It was an old Sicilian symbol used to mark the location of a professional mafioso. You decided at that moment you would go inside, and after several attempts at quietly opening the door, you take a step back and knock open the door. As soon as you barrel the door down, a man in a very expensive suit woke up from a deep slumber and was incredibly startled. "Jesus Christ man, did you not see the mark? I was SLEEPING! Understand?" He looked at you with a questioning face and you did not budge a muscle. "Well, I guess you're here to do business. Anybody else would have either popped a bullet in me or ran away by now. Anyways, this is an old location of Conway's Military Gear and Fear. I'm Conway. Had a lot of other generations with the same name run a similar place. You see, there's a lot of other place's that supply all of the hardware for the rift raft and gun holders up here in Chicago. We got the finest of all of them however. Get our pieces straight from the freedom boys that know how to do business. Anything that they use, we got right here in this small building. Judging by your clothes, I think it would be pretty suitable for the likes of you. Rifles, Automatics, even the stuff from the Good Ol' west, we got it. So take a look around, I think you're going to leave this place much more deadlier."

CONWAY'S GEAR AND FEAR

BASED OUT OF  PHILADELPHIA FROM MAFIOSO CONWAY AND OTHER FAMILY

IN ASSOCIATION WITH HYUNG EASTERN DEADLY ANTIQUE'S 

BRINING YOU THE FINEST WEAPONRY HERE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE

PRICE'S VARY, PLEASE BRING UP YOUR SELECTED ITEM TO CONWAY OR PARTNER'S FOR PRICE

NO SHOOTING IN STORE

ASK THE CURRENTLY WORKING PERSON ABOUT DISCOUNTS

REMEMBER

SHOP SAFE, SHOP GOOD, AND SHOP FUN

Report Post Tip

Henry looks around the place, He picks up a few Hand guns then turns to the owner "Sir what im looking for is a Deasert Egale $%, Would you happen to have one or would you be able to get one?"

Henry awaites the owners reply...

Report Post Tip

Why yes, I have one of those. Straight from the sandy place of Israel. I have a few of those wrapped up in the back. Used by tank runners and jumpers as an extreme way to combat. It's not the most efficient, but if that's what you want you can have it right here, right now for a down payment of 1500, along with a test shooting. What do you say? 

Report Post Tip

Walks in and takes a look around at the various guns and heavy weapons on the wall. Counters full of pistols and the like. Needing some Armour. GG walked around till he saw some vests lying on the floor. Looking at the price, and not believing ho expensive they were.

Looking for some help he goes to the counter and rings the bell waiting on someone. Anyone.

Report Post Tip

Syndicate walks into the store and takes a look around. He amuses himself to a thought of someone holding up a store like this and the reaction everyone would have. 

Hello GG_Allin, do you know if anyone is here to help with sales? I'm also looking for a vest, I need it for a project I'm working on.

Report Post Tip

peruses the walls as he wonders whats around.

What i am after is a S&W model 27 and a russian world war 1 style officers short sword for 

he pauses

negotiations.

Report Post Tip

Ronan walks into the store and looks around for a while, he picks up a colt 45 peacemaker and a switchblade. He takes both of them up to Conway and produces a few hundred dollars from his pocket. 

"Could you keep the gun reserved for me and I'll be back to collect it in a few days" Ronan looks at Conway and awaits a response.

Report Post Tip

Neville had decided he needed some new additions to his arsenal and he knew there was only one place to go. Conway's Military Gear and Fear. He pulled out a list of what he needed from his breast pocket. it read:

Butterfly knife x1
.38 Derringer x2
Japanese katana x1
Clip of dum-dumsx4

Oh and one very special request, you say your partnered with an Antique firm?

well i'd like one Viking battle axe. I'm willing to pay whatever. Here's my card, contact me when it's done.

Nev leaves a card before exiting the shop

Report Post Tip

AndreTheGiant enters the armory, shaking hands with his Friend neville as he exits. He approaches the counter and leans over, speaking in a low tone.

I'm in the market for a crossbow. It's a custom-job. A gift for a Friend. Think you could accommodate me?

Report Post Tip

Shop Safe, Shop Good, Shop Fun.

Luxx repeated after reading the sign at the entrance of Military Gear and Fear. If the name of the shop hadn't won her over, that sign just did. This was Luxx's newest favorites place and she hadn't hardly even been in the shop.

She took short slow steps into the shop as if she was in a dream land. Gear and Fear, she said quietly to herself. Oh the damage she could do, the terror she could cause, the old ladies she could scare. Speaking of old ladys, Luxx hadn't visited Petra in a while. She was her favorite senior citizen. Luxx would have to bring something home for the old bag of bones and tell her all about Fear and Gear.

Where are your grenades?

Luxx asked the first shop clerk she saw.

Report Post Tip

Jessie reverses a RV into the front for the shop, With this two large masked guys jump from within the van weilding shotguns. Jessie gets out of the van and follows round to the rear of it into the shop, His wielding an AK47.

"I'm good for the cash, and I'll come back and pay for the damage but I'm taking any explosives you have, I gotta blow this RV to smitherines!!!!"

The two guys start loading the explosives they gather in the store into the RV, Jessie and his mates get back into the RV and drive out of sight, hitting a mail box down the street as they swerved off...

Report Post Tip

*FrankCastle entes the shop, "hey iam looking for some boot kinives. and amo for a mini gun.

Report Post Tip

John walks into the gun shop*

John looks at all   then guns*

John grabs a thomas 1911  he sees in the coner*

i wants this gun how much?

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Conway's Military Gear and Fear
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL