Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 15:15:31
Page:  1 
Bored? Want to try something different? Started by: Goldberg on Oct 08, '17 04:52

No, don't go and rogue you crazy fuck.

If you're itching to write and immerse yourself in a character, fedora to wing tips, and yet the climate just doesn't tickle you... Then I have the perfect rope for you.

I mean idea! Perfect idea. If you're already planning to retire or suicide, it might just be a nice little change to mix things up.

Ever wanted to live out the life of a gangster through the beauty of your imagination?

Want to just let the creative juices flow without the need for hours upon hours of log in time, or the ermergence of the impending doom feeling of a stale character?

Do you just want to have some unencumbered fun with writing a character and experience the freedom of living the MR gangster life in the fast lane?

Then I have the perfect rope...

Idea! Perfect idea! Maybe. Possibly. And what do you have to lose? Hit me up if you want to know more. I also sell rope.

I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me.

- Frank Costello, The Departed

Report Post Tip

FYI, this is about writing here and improving the role-play experience on MR. Crazy bastards.

Report Post Tip

Loooool 

Report Post Tip

Is RP needed or does it benefit greatly?

Report Post Tip

The concept is geared towards writing and role-playing. It could work without the writing, in a slimmed down version, but it would still involve creating a character to role-play as and step into when logged in. Hope that answers the question.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Bored? Want to try something different?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL