Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 02:27:38
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
POLHF Update Started by: POLHF_ on Oct 10, '17 00:05
As many of you will have noticed, there have been a number of unexplained murders in this thing.  This was POLHF, picking off our targets, as we said we would.

Tonight, two of our targets survived the attempts on their lives.

Milo is, let's be charitable, a close associate of the Kuku lineage.  The Kuku lineage hid behind Disorder, and went further than collecting WS for the DRUS - he was an active member, at one point ratting out James from LA's plans to hit Disorder.

That Milo has been allowed to live as long as he has is proof that the DRUS's influence extends far.

This time, we were unlucky.  But we will finish the job at our pleasure.

Giovanni is just another unfortunate son - borne to a pathetic bloodline of WS collectors for the DRUS.

Our policy is not to announce actual murders, but POLHF failed in two attempts today and one of our operatives has had his cover blown.
Report Post Tip
Shut up
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

So I'm confused, you came to tell us that your sad group failed tonight? Not only one failure but two in a single night, well I must say I'm proud of your group mate. Not many people who can boast like you can!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Would you cut the crap? Disorder is now past so no more "Disorder is behind this or that" or anything else... just finish with the crap and let us do our business  in the manner we know and we all agree.

Report Post Tip
No, andy_champo. No.

We are following a strategy of recrimination and doing very well whilst we do.

Why should we stop? We are winning and you are not.

We were bloodlined for generations. It's time to return that agony.
Report Post Tip

Disorders legacy lives on through the very group who backed him. 

Believe what rhetoric and propaganda you wish to believe but fact of the matter is this, after forcibly being removed from power the remaining members of niflheim - less than two weeks later - seen fit to wipe out the whole city of Philadelphia due to bloodlines even though it was primarily made up of very young and unthreatening leaders, they then started a smear campaign against disorder and co in the hope that any hate would be deflected away from them.

And now, tonight, its happened again.

Until all of niflheim are eradicated, nothing will ever change here.

Report Post Tip

That's the first time I've heard I'm close to Kuku, to be honest. At least get your clique allegiances right.

Report Post Tip
Milo, you're basically his puppet - loudmouth, mouthpiece, useful idiot.

We've been watching you for a while, you piece of lowlife scum, and you're his BITCH.

He's obviously taught you about defences, because a solid gun didn't get you.
Report Post Tip

Should you ever be successful, don't forget the whisper. 

Personally I prefer to be part of less pathetic groups.

Report Post Tip
You're part of the stupidest group around. Just like your Master, you're hiding behind a low rank and a pseudonym.

But someone close to you doesn't like you, but weirdly does like Kuku
Report Post Tip

You're part of the stupidest group around. Just like your Master, you're hiding behind a low rank and a pseudonym.

Weird coming from a thug with an unrecognizable name.  

Report Post Tip
Samoose, our actions are our statements.

And wtf are you?
Report Post Tip
Me? I'm just passing through.
Report Post Tip

Samoose, our actions are our statements.

And wtf are you?

In the interest of fairness and just wanting to point out how stupid of a statement this is: Your actions are your statements and you failed twice in a night... So you admit you are failures then?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
No Dub, our actions are our statements.

Just as your inaction is yours.
Report Post Tip

Stuart, pretty as always, steps on a soapbox on the streets, smokes a cuban cigar, takes a sip from his flask. tips his hat and says:

"I´m a little scared now, to be perfectly honest.. I mean I had an uncle 3rd degree, he used to collect those magic WS and send them up like he was told. I mean we´re not really blood related, but still.

Does that mean I´m getting shot now?"

Report Post Tip

"Yes, that's exactly what he's saying."  She finally decided to speak up.  This troll of a man, had taken enough of everyone's time and should have been ignored utterly as one should always do when encountering trolls - but since he was continuing to get a reaction from the crowd - Lucy felt she owed it to younger mobsters to point out the facts less they get mislead into believe this was a 'robin hood' story from their youth. 

"When faced with things they did not understand because they were young and new, or faced with things they could not change alone, many young people kept their heads down and did what their leaders told them was the right and good thing to do.  Your 3rd Degree Uncle may well have been one of those people."

"A true hero of the people, one who truly fights for the good of the common man trying to make his way in this world, doesn't turn his guns on them when he fails to take the shot at those who he calls dictators and monsters.  The people who do that are called terrorists and here in the United States we have pretty strong feelings about terrorists and what they can do with their tactics of punishing the innocent for the actions of the mighty."

Lucy looks from Stuart to the man calling who chose his given name by dumping tiled letters onto a table, "You claim to be settling scores with those who allowed a monster to ravage this thing of ours - and yet, you would do as he did and worse."  She steps closer to the man.  "If you really do believe the things you say, what's your end game?  At the moment you seem to be dishing out terror for the sake of terror... those who did wrong will always have their families returning to these shores... is your plan to lecture on street corners killing them forever or do you have an actual plan for the future?"

"At what point does the shooting end and your new - better way begin?  And what does that better way look like exactly?"  Lucy tilted her head to the side, "Here's your chance to prove whether your a terrorist or hero of the people bringing a new and better era to these streets.  If you have a plan for the later - let's hear it, because your complaints about dead men grow old and any young mobster here who might find a hint of truth to your words should put their ears to the street and listen for the echoes of the past.  This is NOT the first time we've heard talk like this before."

"However, if you have no plan except for continuing to enact terror upon the people, I would urge everyone to do the only thing that matters to people like you... and it's not shoot you.  You'd have family members who will come back endlessly to spew hate and dissension among the families.  No, the only way to affect a terrorist is to stop giving him attention and a platform."

She looks to the crowd, "If this man has no better plans for the world except to continue killing people - I STRONGLY urge you all to hit him where it will hurt him the most... STOP listening.  Stop coming here to the streets to let him know he has your attention.  If he has nothing to respond to - no audience to perform for, he will go back into the darkness from which he crawled out."

"However," She looks back to POLHF,  "On the off chance that you are truly a good man - trying to settle your books and then start something GREAT... you need to tell us that now."  She shakes her head.  "Because at some point you're going to stop looking like a revolutionary and the people who mean to spur to action are just going to hate you." 

Her eyes soften, she really means what she says.  She WANTS to know who this person really is.  "So, as someone who is young to this thing of ours I'm asking ... which are you?  Are you a terrorist... or a new type of leader; because you can't be both."

Report Post Tip
No Dub, our actions are our statements.

Just as your inaction is yours.

So... Yes, then? 

Report Post Tip
LuckyLucy - people have been called terrorists in this thing before.

They were wrong then as you are wrong now.

We are assassins. We kill our enemies, as is typical in our society.

What is wrong with this?
Report Post Tip

"Alright."  She said to POLHF.  "Thank you for the clarification on your position in this thing of ours."  She tips her hat.  "A good day to you, Sir."  Lucy walks away.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: POLHF Update
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL