Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:52:36
Page:  1 
The Village in the Heights (Under Construction) Started by: Ray on Oct 10, '17 19:32

They had just broke ground on the lot. After getting the proper permits and paperwork handled from Riley's friends over in City hall they could begin construction. This empty lot in Downtown was in one of the rough patches in Detroit filled with hookers, pimps, and street hoodlums and it would also become the home of future luxury homes.

Now the area was filled with construction vehicles and construction workers. The noises of hammers and drilling now replaced the familar sound of gunshots and sirens.

In the corner of the construction site you see a couple men in chairs fanning themselves and enjoying a couple of drinks. The construction site was a no show job and allowed members of Riley's crew to get employment without doing any actual work. They'd spend all day in the corner laughing and talking without moving a muscle. They didn't know how long the construction was going to last and they didn't care either because when it was finally they'd actually have to go out and find a real job.

Report Post Tip

Ray was sitting down enjoying a couple of drinks and chatting with the guys.

"So how's your girl Ray?"

"Expensive. Ever since we moved to Downtown all she wants to do is spend, spend, spend. It's like she thinks I'm a cash machine and the money never stops.

"Well...at least she has a nice ass."

All the men laugh

"Fuck you."

Report Post Tip

Walking along downtown, angelo passed through what used to be an empty lot where a lot things, good and bad, had happenned. In its place now are construction equipments that are manned by able bodied workers, sweaty from all the works they're doing.

"hope they're not putting in another bar in here"

angelo says to no one in particular as he strolls down the street, unmindful of a couple of men chatting and having some drinks.

Report Post Tip

After establishing himself in Vegas Manny came back to Detroit for some business and investment opportunities. Having completed his daily business hustles he ran a few drug deals with some locals pocketing some nice change. While walking to his next appointment he came across a construction yard, the kind that could easily conceal a few bad habits and saw what looked like the owner , site manager and foreman having discussions. Finding their tone quite intriguing he stepped closed to add a few words.

Excuse me Gentleman, I'm in Detroit for business and looking for some investment opportunities. Are you building a block of flats here or what is the situation ? Maybe a car dealership ? I used to live around these parts. I'd like add some money for urban renewal.

The conversation continued.

Report Post Tip

Sitting down in the sun and getting a tan Ray spots a man wander into the construction site. He didn't look like he was from Detroit. The man wanted to know who ran the site.

"Well I don't run this site but you might want to speak to Frank Holman he's the project manager."

Ray pointed over to an office. Then went back to his tan

Report Post Tip

Manny looked at Ray with some bemusement. Looking around he saw people scattered all over the site in small groups from 2 to 3 people.

With a sympathetic look Manny takes out some change and flicks it into Ray's face. " Thanks brother, here's some change go buy yourself some lotion for that burn of yours "

Manny takes turns walking to the small groups of people leaving each group without finding Frank but not before flicking hands full of change into numerous peoples faces. Manny was kind like that always helping our peasants where he could.

Disappointingly Manny was about to leave the site without finding Frank.

Report Post Tip

Frank Holman was in charge of the site. He was a tall man with a blonde receding widows peak. He only got the job because he was screwing around with Riley's sister. Unlike everyone else at the site he took this job very seriously and was one of the reasons why the project was still on schedule.

Walking around the site he sees Ray sitting down and getting a tan.

"I hope that sun fries you. I enjoy eating some nice fried good for nothing bum for lunch."

Ray gives Frank the finger

"At least I'm a good looking bum. I still don't know how you're banging Riley's sister. Anyway some guy came around askin for ya. I think he's still here."

Ray pointed over to a man walking around the construction site and giving change to people.

Report Post Tip

It was a very sunny and hot day, Ray was sitting down and trying to get a tan. Just as Ray told Frank that there's some guy who wanted to speak to him, some big guy appeared out of nowhere, he was a tall, middle aged man with strong, big arms, he looked liked he came from hell, he had black eyes and black hair with some gray piles, he always carried a shotgun and smoked cuban cigars. That man was Don TheBible. Frank didn't recognize him because no one ever saw him unless they were members of the family. Ray did recognize him, but he kept his mouth shut because he wanted to see Frank screw up and this was the golden opportunity. TheBibel just lit his cigar when there came Frank shouting at him.

"Hey dumbass you can't smoke here, you stupid fuck!"

Ray starts to laugh so damn hard that he almost pissed his pants. In tears, he greets the man announcing him as Don TheBible. In next couple of seconds Frank gets on his knees, kisses TheBibel's feet and starts apologizing.

"I'm very very sorry Sir, I didn't know who You are and I got carried away...."

TheBibel tells him to stand up, and then slaps him with his big, heavy hand.

"May you never forget me."

Unfortunately, he broke Frank's neck and now he's in the hospital. So, with Frank out of action there will have to be a search for his replacement.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Village in the Heights (Under Construction)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL