Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 16 - 22:08:07
Page:  1 
Sports/ Horse Racing Started by: Travis on Oct 11, '17 20:27

Can i interest anybody interested in some sports/Horse racing betting?

let me know if you're interested, i will give a price on any market upon request. If not, why not have a lump on tomorrow's UK racing:

Let's start with the 2:00 at ayr tomorrow (GMT) and if theres interest then i will expand this and post more markets, or markets that you request. Max bet to begin 50k, max bet will be removed or substantially increased after this one dependant upon levels of interest.

2:00 AYR

Soldier's Minute: 6/4, Lynwood Gold 2/1, Wax and Wane 2/1, Spark of war 16/1, Sincerely resdev 33/1, Dictation, 80/1

Report Post Tip

I would like to bet NFL please if possible

Report Post Tip
Will you be posting tracks so we can confirm results?
Report Post Tip

I second the guy who posted before me

Report Post Tip

Yes i can do it any way you would like, I'm just into sports betting i think it would be cool. NFL, soccer, rugby, tennis, Horses. I'm based in the UK, would you guys prefer to bet on US racing?

Report Post Tip
I’ll bet on owt with game money
Report Post Tip
I'm fine betting on whatever. I just like to know the tracks when I do this things as some people have made stuff up in the past
Report Post Tip

Yes of course. So i can post a card for a track well in advance with odds, and anybody who wants to bet can post their bet and transfer the money straight away, But bets must be posted, and cash must be transferred a minimum of 10 minutes prior to the race starting for obvious reasons, payouts are immediate after the race (as long as I'm here)

I will put a couple of races up this afternoon.

Report Post Tip

Or would anyone like any premier league bets today for the 3 o'clocks?

Report Post Tip

What about Athletico madrid Vs Barcelona tonight, anyone interested?

Report Post Tip

I'm down to bet some in game cash for some horse racing

Report Post Tip

RACE 1 Finger Lakes:

Joanie Walker Blue - 5-2, Girls At Saratoga - 6-1, Stevie the Cat - 4-1, Cinnamon Power - 5-1, Deputy's Daughter - 10-1, Noa Noa, 2-1

RACE 2:

Undercutter - 5-1, I Will Rock You - 5-2, Henry’s Halo - 4-1, Clifton Fog - 6-1, Meetme At d’Street - 2-1, Roaring Bull - 15-1, Let’s Ride - 10-1

RACE 3:

Bo' Hopes - 4-1, California Flash 6-1, Game of Stones - 10-1, Yes I Do - 12-1, Love and Care - 6-5, Debonaire Derek - 3-1

I Will do the first 3 today at finger lakes to see if theres any interest. Prices and cards are taken from racing USA. Mail stating bet and cash transfer must be in 10 minutes before the race is off. Much interest and i will post some full days cards.

GOOD LUCK!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Sports/ Horse Racing
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL