Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 07:05:45
Page:  1 
A New "Leaf" Started by: Blowed on Oct 12, '17 00:33

Blowed had an eye on the a spot just a few miles right outside of Las Vegas. A great location, not too busy just busy enough. Just joining his new crew, this would be the perfect spot for the crew to kick it, set some things up, or just to have fun. A nice bar with a lounge room, the perfect layout. Blowed was a hustler so it was in his DNA. He hits the streets, reaching out to family members, meeting everyone he could see. The hustle was a network, every corner, every district. Keep your head on a swivel, and keep your homies as close as you can. One of his homies growing up knuckles, a cool cat always on the move. Maybe it was the hustle that put these two on a level. A good one at that. Knuckles was always making moves in the streets, that’s what Blowed respected, and it was always koolaid when they kicked it. Blowed had called Knuckles to meet, to discuss a small opportunity, he knew Knuckles was about that business. Beyond that they would need a few more to roll with them. Blowed tells Knuckles about opening a spot for the crew to kick it and put some things together. Knuckles smirks with the look of success in the future.

“Let’s go check it out.”

They hop in a taxi and get in route to the new establishment.

“So when you see this place, it’s already basically set up, we just need to tidy it up a bit and get everything going. It’s gonna be great”

Blowed hits his swisher and passes it to Knuckles.

"Whatcha been up to bru?"

Report Post Tip

knuckles glances around at the spot his homie boy put together from flipping coke and heroin in the streets. Seems like a nice spot here to launder our money.  (Knuckles takes a drag on the blunt) I think we might be able to set up brothel house here put down a few plays and expand. What do you think blowed?

Report Post Tip

Knuckles pulls out a flask and brings the cold metal to his lips and let's the cool liquid hit an the burn refreshes his throat.

There's alotta opportunity to grow here it's seems . I got a few things in mind.

Knuckles unfolds a paper seeming to be a sketch or blue print of some sort.

as  he takes a drag from the blunt knuckles passes the blunt back to blowed as he lays out the blue prints to a new coming criminal enterprise.

Report Post Tip

Blowed looks down at the layout  that Knuckles has laid out.

“Hmm..  I like it. We need to get this put together, what do you estimate on the timeframe?”

Blowed starts, to look around, he sees something off, just enough to notice. Behind the back wall near the offices there was an opening, not noticeable by the untrained eye, but when the spot gets hot, you gotta have that out route. He remembers when he was younger his father had an establishment, felt like it was just getting started. Feels good to be getting back in the mix. He approaches Knuckles passing him the blunt he was puffing on.

"So let us see who in the family and close friends would like to participate upon this journey”

Report Post Tip

knuckles runs his hands down his goatee and thinks to himself. 

Say blowed how bout we take a talk with some of the others from our family and see. I know slots been happening lately and the young offspring could use a little sprucing up when it comes to this thing of ours. 

Knuckles takes a drag of the blunt and let's the smoke swirl and he looks at opening that his brother blowed pointed out. Maybe this joint might not be to bad. Wanna go find a family bar and see if we can get some help from the family to rentavate

Report Post Tip

Knuckles walks over to the phone and passes the blunt to blowed as his fingers twist the number to an old friend of his father's Manny_mo

The phone r​​​​​​ings a bit untill it goes silent to the background of the other line.

Manny? That you? 

Some unheard voices in the background are barely heard before knuckles grins.

Come on down Manny_mo it'll be nice to catch up a bit! What do you drink?  I got someone I'd like you to meet. ...ok see you soon 

Knuckles smiles as he hangs the phone and turns to blowed. Operation trouser snake is in full effect. What can I say we go Hard!

Report Post Tip

Blowed looks over at Knuckles and smiles as he takes another drag of the blunt. He had a few things lined up, so he was going to be making moves in a few

"Hey brother I am about to make a move really quick, but will be back in a sec. gotta stack those chips if you know what i'm say'in. "

Blowed new that Knuckles had everything lined up. Specially with Manny_Mo coming through, along with theiceman, and Honesty. there were a lot more things to get jumped off. 

Report Post Tip

Honesty was at the family bar, having a glass of whiskey. He hated alcohol, but he was with a friend, reminiscing about their childhood spent together. 

- Do you remember Clarence back at the playground? Asked Dylan.

Honesty laughed to himself and said:

- Yeah, I remember him. Always fucking trouble with him. Or at least it used to be. Why are you bringing him up? Do you know how he is today?

-He's cold.

-Cold?

-Dead.

Honesty smirked. 

-Good riddance. Never liked the cunt anyways. You know-

A familiar face tapped Honesty's shoulder and Honesty put his drink down, turned around on the stool and made eye contact with Knuckles. 

-What can I do for you?

Knuckles told him that he and Blowed and potentially others may look to start something. Honesty wasn't fond of the idea of being exposed, but it had been a long time since the last time he felt the adrenaline pumping in his body. 

-Sounds interesting. 

Honesty left the money on the counter for the barkeep and went back to knuckles and said, as they were walking out:

​​​​​​​-Let's go find the others.

Report Post Tip

Blowed walks to a space in the way back room where he and a few of his close buddies kick it once in awhile, completely out of the way of anyone or anything. Only him and Knuckles knew about this honeycomb. Everyone should have got a notice about the location of the meet. Blowed sits back waiting, he pours a drink, and rolls a few swishers to share with the company. With a fully stocked bar in this “conference room” , there was plenty of options for the guest. Blowed sits smoking his blunt waiting patiently for the others to arrive, running the activities through his head over and over again. Success was his only end game. He takes another drag of his blunt, and says to himself.

“I’m high”

He blows out a stream of smoke.

Report Post Tip

Knuckles and Honesty leave the bar in search for others he calls his friend Olivia to see what he's got in mind for the criminal enterprise as hit hits a few moves living the daily hustle.

Hheads back to the stash house to meet his partner blowed.as he enters the building he feels a rush of joy as he smells the bud he homie is burning in the back and makes it to the back room!

What's up brother! knuckles says to blowed

this room won't be secret for long when somebody follows the smell of this bud ya blazin! I wish somebody would try to though

Knuckles pulls out his chrome and sits it on the table. He then takes the blunt blowed passed him and smokes with his homies as he waits for the others to get here for the conference.

Report Post Tip

X walks into the joint with his head up high after a long day of hustling, he spots Knuckles over by the bar and approaches him, almost unseen with his gray suit through all the smoke in the back room.

He greets everyone around and then pours himself a drink while listening to what are news around the headquarters.

Getting high by the smoke in the air understanding what kind of new crazy business they were planning was difficult but he tried to make an effort.

Meanwhile the smell of the skunk was so good it pushed him to roll a blunt...

Report Post Tip

Manny was excited about the call and quickly got into his ride bringing only his bodyguards he new by name for a night out on the town.

When they found and stopped outside the Establishment Manny had a quick word with his trusted guards " Boys, tonight is about relaxing and having a good time. The city is rather safe now so no going and hitting people over the head who looks too suspicious. You will see allot of suspicious fellas in there, most of them friends. So no shooting tonight. " Being interrupted by Katkop "But Boss what about when ... " Manny Quickly cuts of Katkop... " NO VIOLENCE tonight ! Only booze and relaxation "

Having gotten the mesasage accross he walks into the joint followed by his men, surprisingly struggling to find Blowed and Knucklesthrough the dense and relaxing fog.

Report Post Tip

Blowed was walking out of the back room when he looks up and sees Manny_Mo walking in. he looks over to the tender and motions him to get a few drinks going. Walking towards the bar he waives Manny_Mo down.

“Manny!  Yo!   what's good wit it?  Hit this shit right here.”

He passes him the blunt and tells the tender to bring the drinks to the back as he lets out a heavy cough from the weed.

“Let's go brother. Back this way.”

Blowed heads towards the back, you can hear a few voices sounding restless from waiting. They walk through the door into the room,

“Ok ok everyone who is here, so I want to start by going around the room, everyone here Introduce themselves. Then we can get down to business. Who wants to start?, eh! You can even throw an idea in if you like. ya know”

Blowed hits the Blunt as he waits to hear who is present and what everyone has to offer. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A New "Leaf"
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL