Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 07:14:28
Page:  1 
Which one is worse ? Started by: Clarissa on Oct 15, '17 01:25

Clarissa walks down the street enjoys the wind, and feels the air.. Too much things on her mind.. She stop at the garden on the edge of the lake, there are some people are enjoying weekend like her.. She decides to share a question of her mind .. She steps up on old the soap box

" Attention please Attention please " she is waiting for people gathering arround..

" I have a question.As we know, in this cruel world live and death are just a common thing but some of people are working too hard to keep living when they keep dying. But im sure there are also some of people who live but really want to die because some of reason" She stops and thinking maybe she is the only one who willing to die but she can't leave some beautiful souls of people on this cruel world..

" So my question is Which one is worse, dying when you want to live or living when you want to die ?"

Report Post Tip

Synite stares at the group around him quickly, as a large gathering has amassed around Clarissa he is a shy man so he speaks very softly.

Living when you want to die, that is the worst of all.

Synite goes into the shadows, nowhere to be seen.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Capazzo comes forward. He removes his sunglasses and puts them across his shirt.

"Living and dying are two very real subjects you bring forth today. Dying when you want to live and living when you want to die are both dreadful situations to be in but I still think one is by far worse than the other. In one of these situations you really have no choice and in the other you can make choices that will give you your desired result."

Capazzo continues on.

"A person who is dying but still wants to live has no choice but the inevitable, death will come, it's only a matter of when. On the other hand however, a person who is living controls whether they live or not. If you're living and want to die it only takes one bullet or one piece of rope, or one bottle of rat poison or numerous other examples to change the fact that you are living."

"Now I personally don't condone that. So concluding...because of the very reason that a person can control whether they live or not is why I choose dying when wanting to live as the harder of the two."

Capazzo lights up his cigar and falls back into the crowd as he awaits to hear the next speaker.

Report Post Tip

Wrench had one of his loyal bodyguard Todd, relay the messages in sign language that were being said among the crowd. This put him into deep thought as he looked around at all the unsuspecting gifted people, if only they knew what it was like to be dealt a terrible hand and forced to go all-in. 

Wrench who was now teary eyed, signed to his bodyguard a short speech and that he should go address the crowd. Todd went forward while Wrench headed back to the car. 

"Nothing is more creative than death, since it is the whole secret of life. It means that the past must be abandoned, that the unknown cannot be avoided, that 'I' cannot continue, and that nothing can be ultimately fixed. When a man knows this, he lives for the first time in his life. By holding his breath, he loses it. By letting it go, he finds it".   

- A. Watts

Report Post Tip

I would say living when you want to die has to be a horrible position to be in. 

Report Post Tip

"On the surface, Capazzo is right.  If you want to die, you always could make that choice where as a man dying has no means to stop it.  After all, what God wants... he takes, right?"  Lucy smiled.

"However, instead of assuming death is coming to our hypothetical man by natural means, assume that the man is dying or living by the whim of another man.  Then consider which is worse."

"The man shot with a gun who knows death is coming but laments the loss of his life will soon be rid of his suffering when death takes him.  While a man under the careful ministrations of another, who begs for death, he may suffer long before he get his desire.  Of the two, I'd rather be the man who death welcomes warmly as a friend than to be the one chasing death and begging for his release."

Report Post Tip

Dying when you want to live is worse probably because you don't get a choice really isnt it?

If you're alive and tired of it, well go ahead and help yourself. Easy.

Report Post Tip

Fuck, it was one of those days when shit just doesn’t go right.   I thought I had a job well planned to impress the Boss and everything just back fired and went terribly wrong.  Oh well no one said this life was going to be easy.

I decided to get out, go to the local bar, have a couple of drinks and chill.  On my way I stopped to listen to a conversation going on in the streets.

@Clarissa  and a few were discussing living and dying.   Not exactly the topic I was ready for but would share a few thoughts.

in this cruel world live and death are just a common thing but some of people are working too hard to keep living when they keep dying.

Let’s not get this twisted.   I had to check my tone of voice didn’t want it to reflex the frustrations I was feeling from the things that transpired earlier during the day.

A far better analysis is some people are working too hard to keep living when they keep getting killed.  There’s a distinct difference between dying and being killed, although it’s the same end result.  You can’t control people dying but you surely can control killing people.

As far as your question which one is worse, dying when you want to live or living when you want to die I have to agree with Capazzo and @ Mr_Rasta , I feel dying when you want to live.

Dying when you want to live is usually from some type of illness, something out of your control or a sentence for a man on death row.

Living when you want to die is commonly temporary.  People can get down and out and feel life isn’t worth living.  But when things get better which they usually do those feelings can disappear. Sometimes shit gets so bad they take their own life.   This is a personal choice.  I’ve been there.  When I was hit with a 15 year sentence I felt like I wanted to die, but it all worked out.

I am willing to die is a pretty bold statement.   Again not to get it twisted loyalty isn’t a willingness to die, it’s about doing the right things while you are alive.  It’s about taking the precautions not to get you or anyone else killed.

We all know the risk in this business.  If it ever comes to me dying I hope I go out fighting and screaming like a little bitch.

As I walk away I had to laugh at myself saying screaming like a little bitch.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Which one is worse ?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL