Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 11:29:48
Page:  1 
Caparlie Started by: Capazzo on Oct 15, '17 03:53

"I got it boss" Capazzo's go to guy Adam nicknamed Adz responds.

"Adz, I want it done right, I want tonight to be really special for her, capisce?"

Adz nodded and agreed with Capazzo. Tonight was the night he and @MasqCharlie would have their first date. Capazzo had saw Charlie at the Bees Knees, her short hair and orange sweater immediately struck him. Charlie was beautiful but more then that she was smart and could hold a conversation. Something about her was mysterious and intriguing and Capazzo knew just a short talk at the Bees Knees wouldn't be enough for him, he had to take her out and get to know her.

Neither Capazzo nor Charlie had any idea where this would take them but Capazzo knew he wanted to make this first date a memorable and special one. He had settled on taking her to Sal's restaurant. Sal was a good friend of his and he knew the arrangements he'd request would all be met and Sal would go above and beyond for him, not to mention Sal's cooking was unmatched from anyone anywhere.

Capazzo stood in front of the mirror for what seemed like an hour, making sure there were no creases anywhere on his shirt or suit jacket, making sure every strand of hair on his head was in the right place, his hair was always a big deal for him and Capazzo made sure everything else was pristine. He looked at his suit in the mirror, he had bought it special for this particular occasion. It was pin striped and the shirt was white. The vest and tie was red, Capazzo was very deliberate in picking this color because he knew red was Charlie's favorite color. 

He gave himself a look over one last time and smiled at the mirror. He was ready. He reached over to the nearby table and picked up some roses. It was 2 dozen of the finest long stemmed red roses he could find, again favorites of Charlie's. He also reached over and grabbed a box of chocolate.

Capazzo ran his fingers through his hair and then headed out. He looked at the vehicle awaiting him, a beautiful Alfa Romeo 6C 1750 GS Spider, a gift given to him after Capazzo earned his button from Dead Poets Society boss @Cesare_Torretta 

Capazzo got into the car and signaled to the chauffeur to head out.

"Bees Knees please."

Capazzo told the chauffeur and with that they were on their way.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Sweeping the large powder brush over her nose and cheeks, Charlie dusted a light coat to seal in the foundation and blush.  When done she sat there and studied herself in the mirror.  Slowly she smiled as she thought about the night and what events may lay before her.  They were very pleasant thoughts.  Anticipation could be fun despite the fluttering occurring in her stomach.

Standing up she moved towards the full-stand mirror, to look her entire appearance over – turning this way and that to see her image from all angles.  She had bought the dress just this morning and it was very lovely.  She still was not use to wearing dresses, but she had better start getting use to them.  Don Kid had made her a boss and a certain level of décor was expected at that level.    

Using her fingers, she swept her bangs off to the side and chuckled when she remembered Capazzo’s hair.  Really, she had to find out what he did to get it to look like that.

Finally nodding in satisfaction, she grabbed her clutch and moved out of her room and into the foyer.  Nails and Jimmy were there to greet her.  “Is everything situated with the men?” 

Nails nods replied, “Yes.  They know they are to follow, but keep their distance.” 

“If I may, ma’am.  I would feel much better about this if I knew where we were going,” Jimmy voiced.

“Well you don’t and I for one and glad for the surprise.  You and the men will just have to do your best.  I refuse to live my life.  Somethings are worth living for,” Charlie started.

Jimmy shot back, “Yes, but are they worth dying for.”

Charlie became sober and spoke quietly, “Yes.  For the chance at something special.  Yes.”

Jimmy relented, “Yes ma’am.  I will be outside with everyone else.”

Charlie nodded and turned to look at Nails.  “Is Rex setup downstairs tonight?  He will have to run the place without me tonight.”

Nails nodded.  “I was just down there.  Everything will be just fine.”

Charlie nodded and breathed out deeply.  “How do I look?”

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Capazzo anxiously looked out the window as the chauffeur passed street after street. He hoped that Charlie would like what he had planned but more importantly like him. In this day and age it was hard to find a good woman who would approve of the sort of life that Capazzo lived but Charlie knew first hand what it was like because she too lived the same life.

Capazzo looked at his watch as the destination became closer. He hoped that Adz made the call and everything was prepared and in place. There was a lot involved and that left room for error but Capazzo was a stickler for detail and he wanted to make sure the night went on flawlessly.

A few minutes passed by and finally the Alfa Romeo pulled into the parking lot of the Bees Knees. Capazzo looked into the mirror, hair still perfectly in place. He straightened his red tie and grabbed the two dozen roses. The chauffeur opened the car door for him and he exited. Once he was outside he was met by a few of Charlie's bodyguards.

Jimmy and Nails along with 21 other bodyguards approached him. Capazzo leaned in and nodded as he shook their hands.

"Did my associate Adz call you and go over the arrangements?"

Jimmy and Nails suspiciously nodded, they didn't know how to feel about Capazzo but Charlie had already given her strict instructions. Capazzo smiled after Jimmy and Nails confirmed Adz had indeed spoken with them.

"Perfect, okay so can we have all the guys line up here."

One by one Capazzo gave each bodyguard a rose, 21 bodyguards plus Jimmy and Nails totaled 23 red roses and Capazzo held the 24th and final red rose which completed two dozen. He had all the men stand up directly at the entrance of the Bees Knees. This wasn't something they were too excited about but they respected their boss Charlie and knew this would be put a smile on her face so they set aside their feelings in hopes she would enjoy the sight of all this.

Was this too much for a first date? It didn't matter, Charlie was clearly a special woman and Capazzo carefully planned this first part of the evening to be as special. The bodyguards all stood there holding out their individual red rose and Capazzo stood directly front and center with his. He leaned in and knocked the door then got back into his place in the center awaiting the beautiful Charlie to open the door.

Report Post Tip

Checking her image once last time in the entry-way’s mirror, Charlie took a deep breath.  Then she turned to open the door.  As the door opened, her eye took in the Capazzo and she smiled.  Stepping through the door and closing it behind her she noticed the rest of the men all holding a rose. 

The gesture meant more to Charlie than she would have every guessed.  She had been afraid how he would take her entourage, fearing they might get underfoot and take away from any intimacy they may wish to try and have.   Not only had he managed to alleviated her fears, but he had also managed to take away the awkwardness of the situation.  Her smile grew larger.

She began going from one man to the next collecting her roses until finally only Capazzo’s remained.  She walked up to him and spoke.  “Mister Capazzo, you do have a way with getting a woman’s attention.  If this is any indication of how the night will go I am certain I will love it.”

Report Post Tip

Capazzo watched the look on Charlie's face as she stepped through the door and noticed all her bodyguards holding red roses. Capazzo waited anxiously, he didn't know how she would take it but then finally she began to smile, a grin from ear to ear, success! She went to each bodyguard one by one and got her roses and the finally walked up to Capazzo.

She leaned in a grabbed the rose and spoke to him. Capazzo smiled back and answered her.

"I am glad you liked this Charlie but I assure you this is only the beginning."

Capazzo smiled once again. She looked absolutely stunning as she always did. Capazzo held her hand and walked her to the car, he helped her in the car and kissed her hand once before closing the door and getting in himself. Before he left he reached out and shook Jimmy and Nails hand, he slipped them a note. It was the location of where they were going to be. Capazzo knew Charlie and her bodyguards were close and he respected that fact. He too had his own entourage but he ordered them to stay back tonight. Capazzo then joined Charlie in the car. Once he was in he nodded to the chauffeur. The driver nodded as he knew the next stop was Sal's.

"Charlie you look absolutely beautiful tonight."

Capazzo smiled, he couldn't remember the last time he smiled this much in such a short period but Charlie had that affect on him. The car continued to drive through the streets of Chicago en route to the restaurant. Capazzo couldn't help but take a few glances over at Charlie. He knew this was going to be a great evening and couldn't wait to get to Sal's to begin the next part of their date.

Report Post Tip

Charlie ran her hand over the fine hand-sewn leather and marveled at the feel.  She had grown up on the poor side of things, and had never ridden in such a luxurious car.  Even though she had some money now, most of it was spent on protection and supporting a new crew.  She wondered if she would ever have the kind of money that Capazzo apparently had.  She hated having such thoughts in the moment; but money meant protection, money meant power, money meant never… ever being subjected again to what she had experienced upon coming to Chicago. 

She did not want to think about such things in this moment.  She was with a very handsome man, who was treating her like royalty. Why would she not live in this moment.  Forget about the past.  Don’t worry about tomorrow.  Just exist in this moment.

Smiling she turned to look at Capazzo.  She wanted to know this man.  She wanted to know everything about him.  She reached out to take his hand in hers, and for the rest of the ride they spoke of the weather, Charlie’s guesses at where they were going, and other small talk that helped to avoid those awkward silent moments.  Finally they arrived at their destination and Charlie nodded her approval.  It was perfect.   Sparelli’s Fine Italian Dining.

Turning to look at Capazzo she said, “If I don’t get the opportunity later on this evening to say this, I want to say it now.  Thank you for this.”

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Caparlie
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL