Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 06:12:51
Page:  1 
Josh's night out on the town Started by: JoshHoward on Oct 15, '17 12:02

Normally when people are accepted into families they get to work proving their worth, but not this guy. Josh chose to spend his first night under the protection of @HotIce having some fun at a local pub he'd just discovered in New York. Located in his crews stomping grounds he wasn't too horribly worried about running into members of rival crews, however he might manage to run into a few of his own crew members and maybe make some new friends. Always one to be the life of a party at the pub Josh was spending his hard earned cash buying rounds at this little run down pub, something he figured his wife might not approve of. Conveniently he left home and forgot to give her directions to the pub he'd be visiting tonight. Josh wasn't a cheating husband, but he might be just a bit too loose with his money for his wife to agree with. Something that had resulted in numerous fights over the course of their courting and eventual marriage. Not that it bothered Josh too much, he was who he was and his wife knew that when she accepted his ring. A ring he had stolen from a jewelry store hours before proposing to her. Such was the way of things in the life they lived, why buy what you can take for free? Sadly you usually have a hard time taking beer for free, and this joint was no different. Just enough beef to make sure the customers stayed compliant, something Josh was all too happy to do tonight. He was here to party, not work after all.

Tipping the last of his glass of whiskey down his throat he signaled for another round and waited to see what the night had in store for him.

Report Post Tip

It had been a long few days for HotIce, and she felt she needed a taste of the old and the familiar.  So she headed down to a familiar neighborhood in Manhattan to visit a local bar she use to go to that was currently owned by an old school yard friend of hers, Cecil.  The Don hadn't been around the place in ages and was surprised to see the place was packed, she smiled as she strolled up to the counter.

Cecil noticed her right away and grinned back at her, "Hey there Hilda!"

HotIce gave owner of the bar a glare, and he retorted with a laugh, "I mean hello Miss HotIce.  Sorry but you're still just Hilda to me. What can I get ya?  Seems that fellow in the fancy dress over there is buyin' folks drinks tonight."

She took a glance over where Cecil nodded his head, and to her surprise she noticed one of the newest members of her crew, smiling and laughing with a few of the locals. "Yeah I'll take a whiskey on the rocks Cec."  She thanked her old friend, then headed with her drink over to where JoshHoward was standing. 

"Josh,"  HotIce said with a warm smile, "I'm glad to see you out and about, getting to learn the area of your new home a bit. I am also happy to see you enjoying yourself.  I would have expected to see SophiaHoward with you, is she around here somewhere, I'd love to chat with her as well.  By the way... you haven't seen NinjaKitty lurking around here, have you?  Cecil has warned me a few times about having a cat on the property, but she likes sneaking in anyways for the creme liquor." 

Report Post Tip

Josh is surprised by the appearance of his new boss at the bar, but quickly wipes the startled deer caught in headlights look off his face as she approaches. "Hello boss," he says as she approaches and then listens to her responses. As she approaches the subject of his wife he smirks just a little. "I left the Mrs at home, she kinda frowns on my bar spending habits," he tells HotIce while idle swirling his drink. While she asks him about the kitty he worked for while trying to get a spot in this crew he polishes off his drink and signals for another. "The cat? No I haven't seen.. her? tonight" Josh says while looking around the place to confirm no flying ninja stars or bounding cats where present. Realizing HotIce hasn't taken a seat and he hadn't offered he jumps to his feet realizing his rude behavior and quickly offers her a bar stool, the one next to him to be exact since she had made it a point to talk to him. As he motions towards the bar stool he says, "How rude of me boss, I should have offered you a seat sooner!"

Just as Josh was resuming his seating position he heard the unmistakable whizzing sound of a flying projectile followed by a loud bellow. Presumably from the bar owner, Josh looks around the bar trying to spot the culprit.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Josh's night out on the town
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL