Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 13:16:40
Page:  1 
Las Vegas Started by: Diogenis on Oct 16, '17 22:25

I sadly come out here again to explain the recent attack.

Earlier today, I was approached by Godfather Tobias and was told that he will be shooting Bella in 5 days!! His reasoning was that he was afraid that Cletus would attack him soon and since Bella is in friendly terms with him, he would take her out as well. Needless to say that I could not accept someone coming to me and telling me that he will shoot one of the crew leaders of Summerlin.

Later, Godfather Tobias got arrested and jailed for a crime that, I personally am not aware of and it's not my place to look for. At the time, I was happy that no aggressive action had to be taken to protect my district since I was completely sure that Godfather Kharon would protect us. However the problems started when I was trying to approach Kharon to see his intentions but all I was getting was generic answers while trying to avoid me. Not being completely honest with me while there were obviously works in place within a certain group of people.

This was something I never wanted to do and I was actually depressed doing even as the trigger was pulled. Though my members will always come first. I cannot accept anyone wanting to kill a crew leader of mine for no reason.

Godfather Kharon was a gem. A great person that I was glad I met but life brings things in strange ways. I will also like to commend Don Lincoln for doing everything he could to protect his members. I won't cut corners though. I did betray Kharon and Lincoln but it was something I had to do. I didn't do it with pride and it was not an act I will fondly remember.

May the dead find peace.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $270,000 Tip

Sarah_Farron mixes in with the crowds that have gathered to hear the speech of Godfather Diogenis. Sarah listens intently  to the speech and now finally understands what happen'd in our great city of Las Vegas. 'Today is a sore day where many of fallen including our Godfather Chairman, I understand the actions that Diogenis took, they did what had to be done to protect the Bella and the district. Rest in peace to the fallen and I hope to see their decedents return to Las Vegas one day'.

Sarah_Farron then makes her way through the crowds and heads towards her car where her Bodyguards were waiting. Sarah then enters her car and makes her way back her HQ.   

Report Post Tip

Vincent_Hearon was walking down the street morning the death of his father Diavolo who was Right Hand to Greasy. He wasn't upset his father was always far too busy with work for them to become close but he had to speak on the matter.

"Dio I am a man of truths as was my father, I'm not angry at his death but c'mon man don't bullshit us. You were tired of living in Kharons shadow, it's understandable. You decided you would be a better chairman, and knew you were strong enough to take it in an hour where The Strip would be resting. I can't hate you for what you did, it takes stones to do that."

Vince stops and chucks

"Shit man if all this were over safety, it would've been over when Tobias was executed on death row for his crimes. You proceeded to kill Kharon and all those loyal to him. I commend you and congratulate you on your new city, may you rebuild Vegas in your image. It'll take hard work and many hours because Vegas is a far weaker city today than it was yesterday, but I know you and know you have it in you."

Vince sits on a nice wooden chair and kicks his feet up realizing his line will be chill laxin for a while now.

Report Post Tip

Sithis had yet to speak in the streets, choosing instead to keep to the shadows and only observe. He heard what people said, and saw what they did, but did not act or speak.

Until today, where godfather Diogenis had come forth to speak on the recent events. He listened to the godfather give his reasons, and then listened to his auth give the obligatory appearance at the proceeding. But then came Vincent_Hearon to the front of the crowd, and he said a couple of things that irked Sithis just a bit.

He came forward, his voice raspy and his eyes bloodshot.

"You are sadly mistaken, my friend. I served with godfather Diogenis for a while, as my father did before me. He is a man of honor, a man of principles, a man of loyalty. He loved Kharon, and served him well for a very long time. Godfather Diogenis has never been power hungry, he has never been a reacher, he would not do this solely for power or progression. You say you know the man well, but you clearly do not."

"Diogenis was approached and asked to stand aside for the removal of his auth and best friend (lover?) Bella_Swan. This has been confirmed by multiple people, not just the godfather himself. We must therefore accept this as fact. Kharon had a very close connection with Tobias, and was certainly privy to his plans. She had a deep connection to him that goes beyond our thing, and it became clear that their intention was not to allow certain dear friends of Diogenis' to live. Action had to be taken to protect his district, and taken it was."

"I applaud you, Diogenis, for your steely resolve and quick organization."

Report Post Tip

GodFather Diogenis as much as it may have pained you to turn your back on GodFather Kharon i think you have the right of it. Kharon had decided to place friendship and a group above those that served in his city that to me is not a leader but a fraud. It warms me like my Cider warms a women on a cold night to have a leader that puts his District City family above all else may your time in the sun be long and glorious.

Report Post Tip
It matters not whether we agree or disagree with the actions which took place, what does matter is that you have taken the time to come to these streets and inform the masses. These are the actions which mould our opinions of our leaders and where true power, the power of popular support is won.

I applaud you for coming here and giving us some background about the events.
Report Post Tip

KingFlippyNips listened as his Godfather spoke and continued to listen as other voiced their opinion until finally deciding to put his own little feet forward and address the people nearby...

Currently serving directly under Godfather Diogenis would probably make my words a little transparent to those who disagree with his speech and his actions but I'll tell no lies today. My family line is not new to these shores but it hasn't been present for a very long time. Since my arrival Diogenis and TastlessGentleman told me they would get me back on my feet and help me out. Diogenis never owed me anything but since my arrival here we have got to know each other well and once I was promoted to Made Man I would ask him questions about the other leaders and who they were.

The first time I mentioned Kharon he told me how this man was doing such a good job bringing everyone together and it really couldn't have been done with him. Diogenis never once had a bad word to say about the man and always seemed to hold him in such a high regard. I can't fathom out any other reason why my leader would attack this person other than seeing an attack on those that he had responsibility for...

When I found out Kharons lineage I knew it and I know our families have worked closely together in the past, I wouldn't have thought anything would ever happen between these two people but after hearing this I know that whilst it may have been a hard move to make it was the right move. 

If we want to move forward we have to work with everyone, not just a close group we are a part off. Family comes first always. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It's so nice to see a leader stand up for their districts for once! Too long we have been under leaders who routinely let their own members be killed from under them, bowing to the wishes of others under the guide of "saving everyone else". Kudos to Godfather Dio for not being bullied into killing his own people!! 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Thinking about what SophiaHoward just said.

Well I am new to this thing and I am wondering if leaders routinely  divulge their plans 5 days ahead of time.  I was approached by Godfather Tobias and was told that he will be shooting Bella in 5 days!!    I mean like really dude. 

You obviously didn't know Tobias very well.

Report Post Tip

"A lot of bodies have been put into the ground, indeed it was a slew of tragedies going across several districts. I don't know the ins and outs of everything or the politics of all that's been talked about. I am not privy to these types of things and can't really choose a horse in this particular race however there is one thing I must mention."

"I spoke with Godfather Dio the other day and I will share those same sentiments here in the streets. The fact that he took the time out to come out here and explain certain actions that were taken, whether you agree or disagree with them, whether you would've done it a different way...let's all stop and think what really happened here. A leader came out and addressed the nation."

Capazzo stops and lets that sink in.

"I've heard stories of people wanting more actions like this and this reminds me of the stories my uncle would tell on how these shores use to be just like this years ago. I do hope this is the start of something new, something different, we shall see but from the little I have seen thus far our shores future seems bright."

"Once again I can't comment on all the things in between the lines and all around, I only here to comment on a leader choosing to take time out of his day to come here and explain actions taken. I've seen many complaints about leaders not doing these type of things so hopefully those who have been disheartened would see light at the end of the tunnel and perhaps our world, this world can become something much more then it is now."

Report Post Tip

My favorite words Let's not get it twisted,

Of course I have great respect for Godfather – Chairman  Diogenis coming to the streets and  explaining his actions for he did not have to do so.  I was just commenting on the enormous advantage of 5 days he was given to develop a plan. 

Godfather – Chairman  Diogenis took care of business.  He didn’t  procrasinate .   Within hours he orchestrated and implemented  action.  He protected  Bella Swan,  our crew ,  his family and his city by any  means necessary.  The deaths could have been larger but he  accomplished his mission with limited loss of lives.

Without question  his actions should set precedence for the future,.  Although we appreciate his explanations it’s not his street presence that I admire mostly.  It’s his honor and loyalty to protect his members that should be commended.

Report Post Tip
Why is everyone shouting?

Filthy - To be heard over each other. Everyone is talking at once. It's maddening! 

Report Post Tip
Amen McKenna. It's crazy. We finally get a decent forum to debate with a Godfather and people are screaming and doing 180's.
Report Post Tip

Filthy,  if you were addressing me being  new to speaking in the streets I didn't realize you had to use a certain format. I have always been told my voice is a little loud and carries. The sheer adrenalin of speaking in front of a crowd might make me speak even louder but hardly screaming.   My intentions were to be polite and respectful.  I didn’t even cuss.  As far as the 180s I have no idea what you are talking ablout.

Report Post Tip

You obviously didn't know Tobias very well.

be nice to tobias , good man :D. 

Report Post Tip

"I hadn't realized I was talking loud...only after seeing this and speaking with someone recently did I realize I've been doing that. I apologize as well, shouting was not my intentions at all.....Carry on with the great conversation good people!"

Report Post Tip

It's all good Capazzo.

Report Post Tip

Filthy removes his socks from his ears and looks towards Shonuff...

It was only the volume levels brother, you've got to understand these tender ears are developed for detecting the faint tell tale signs of a catfish waiting to be noodled. When surprised with high volumes it causes my tinnitus to flare up. 

The 180 comment may be a misunderstanding on my part but to me it seemed your original statement was a call out on Godfather Dio. Upon redigesting what you said I understand now it was more a slight upon dead Godfather Tobias. 

My bad brother, my bad. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Las Vegas
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL