Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 08:35:38
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Miscounted threads Started by: Kerney on Jan 05, '08 07:11
I deleted my back alley threads and I am now at -1 original threads. Should i not be back to zero original threads?
Report Post Tip
Sorry about the above thread, but this has already been discussed in the suggestions forum
Report Post Tip
Tiny suggestion Started by: Horrokore at Dec 28, '07 18:38

This is a really simple suggestion.

When deleting threads in the back alley, I think it should not take away from your original post count. Because at the moment I, as well as others, have a negative amount of threads which I think needs to be done with. Many of us use our back alley to practice writing rough draft threads or practice other threads for various reasons. At the same time, we also have important threads and we need to keep it clean back there by wacking threads sometimes. I believe this should not affect your post count at all. And before anyone says post count doesn't matter, I say, if post count didn't matter than why do we keep count in the first place? ;)

Also if back alley threads are not going to up our post count, it surely should not decrease it either.

Simple change (I think), but in my humble opinion...it should be done.
Report Post Tip
Its been day two and my thread count did not change nor my posts. I have posted threads in the past couple of days. I have deleted one back alley post but I double my effort to add more threads. Is there something wrong or is everybody experiencing the same problem?
Report Post Tip
I actually had the same issue a while ago. No matter how many threads/posts I did, my count stayed the same. But it seems to be working for me now.
Report Post Tip
You also have to remember that not every forum adds to your profile when posting a thread or posting a reply.

For example, when posting in the Outside or Back Alley forum, you do not get credit for any threads or replies posted, but if you delete your back alley, or one of your Outside posts/threads are swept, you will lose points.

If you posted three street threads and three back alley threads, you'll only show as having posted three threads. If you delete your three back alley threads, you'll show as having posted no threads.

Lesson learned? If you're looking to get points for threads, don't rely on the Outside or Back Alley forum. Get out in the streets and into the bars.

Don't fill your back alley with threads that you're going to want to sweep later.
Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Miscounted threads
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL