Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 04:58:38
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Detroit Motors Started by: Utopia on Aug 08, '10 08:27

Utopia was walking through the Detroit business centre on a work related trip. He walked along the road and saw various restaurants and bars which had connections to the mob. He then passed an old building which had the faded words "Detroit Motors" on it. This was now covered by the words "BUILDING FOR SALE". Utopia immediately got on the phone to his boss, Joey_Cesari. "Hey Boss, I've just been walking through Detroit and I think there's a gap in the market. This motor industry in Detroit could be a real money machine to us in New York. Our people could make a fortune over here." After a short pause Joey_Cesari replied "Sounds like a plan, but we need consent with the three families over there, it is their territory after all. We could make a partnership with them, fifty fifty."

You walk along the streets of Detroit and see a refurbished building with the words "Detroit Motors" written in fresh, red paint. Underneath this sign you see a large poster:

Detroit Motors: We sell the newest model cars, we repair old ones, we paint cars, we wash them. When it comes to cars, we do ANYTHING YOU WANT DONE

You enter the building, interested in the services offered. You are greeted by a salesman who asks "are you interested in anything in particular or are you just browsing?" You reply "Just browsing." The salesman walks away and you are free to look at the cars on offer and the facilities used to wash cars and repair them. You then walk over to a table with leaflets on it. You read the leaflet:

Detroit Motors services

Car wash = $10
Car paint job = $50
Car repair = Depends on extent of damage
Cars = See our models below for prices:

Auburn 1931 5 Passenger 2 door Brougham

Price $945
127 inch wheelbase
98HP straight 8
A long Large roomy car with a door so wide rear seat passengers can enter without disturbing those in front

Auburn 1931 Convertible Cabriolet

Price $1045
127 inch wheelbase
98HP straight 8
Includes finest leather upholstery specially designed window construction that positively prevents rattle finger tip door handles and adjustable steering wheel in the Convertible Cabriolet

Auburn 1931 Convertible Phaeton Sedan

Price $1145
127 inch wheelbase
98HP straight 8
5 passenger convertible car completely closed or completely open or top down and windows up non rattling windows and doors adjustable centre pillars

Auburn 1935 851 Boattail Speedster

Price $2250
The Boat Tail Speedster has a 150HP engine, 4.6 Ltr supercharged eight. The name says it all.

Just after reading the leaflet you see Utopia enter the room and begin to speak. "If the car you want is not here then we will happily 'order' the car you want" .Utopia glances outside as a civilian parks their car outside and he smiles to himself

Report Post Tip

Titan reads the leaflet and thinks this is a good opportunity to get a set of wheels for a job he's planning later this month.

"Hi there, I'm uh, a businessman from New York, in the importing business. I need a truck, something with alot of room, you see I've got to get to Canada and pick up a shipment of goods to deliver to New York."

He looks around to make sure no one is listening in

"I also need it to have a good engine, I need abit of speed you see just incase I get into any, uhm, troubles with the law, if you understand, this shipment is something I'd rather the cops didn't know about."

He looks around one last time and lowers his voice

"I'll need you to keep it to yourself, but if you can get me the truck, I'll have a nice bonus in it for you. Alot of space, and alot of speed. I'll be back in to see you shortly..."

Titan quickly leaves the shop glad he's sorted out a car for his next big job.

Report Post Tip

Those cops are always picking on the Italians, right? I think I got just the right car for you

Utopia glances at a small lorry passing by

I'll call you when I get it

Utopia takes Titan into the building

Here, the Ford v8 lorry. Not got as much room as you might have liked but it's got the speed in case those cops go looking for the wrong guy and start chasing you instead!

Report Post Tip

Cassi walks into the shop and looks around slowly, very proud to see what her associate had done with the place. She trailed her fingers across a few of the cars, until her eyes landed on "The One". She walked over to the Boattail Speedster and walked around it, eyeing it carefully. She smiled as she pictured herself cruising down the highway, wind blowing through her hair. She leans against the car, crossing her arms as she waits for Utopia.

Report Post Tip

Danny walks along the streets, its been a while since he had an automobile, deciding today the day he gets a new one. Danny walks into the dealership and begins looking amongst the cars finding the one he wanted in the back. Walking over to the Auburn 1931 5 Passenger 2 door Brougham he takes a look inside standing beside it waiting for a sales representative to come by.

Report Post Tip

Sorry to keep you waiting, I was upstairs and didn't hear you come in!

Utopia walks over to Cassiopeia and smiles when he hears her choice.

Just be careful in that thing, I don't want to loose my sponsor to that thing!

Utopia enters the back room to get the keys to the Speedster. He then returns to the room to hand them to Cassiopeia.

And because you have been so genorous to me, the least I can do is knock off a grand on that asking price

After giving Cassiopeia the keys, she jumps into the car and whizzes out of the garage.

I hope shes alright...

Report Post Tip

About to walk back upstairs, Utopia spins round to see Danny standing by the Auburn 1931 5 Passenger.

Sorry about that I don't know where my head is today! I think you will enjoy that car, nice and roomy.

Utopia rushes into his office to collect the keys for the chosen Auburn. After exchanging car and money with Danny, Utopia waves goodbye as Danny drives out of the garage in a much safer fashion than Cassiopeia

Report Post Tip

HoneyBunny brakes hard and parks her cadillac.....She walks in.

She comes to the manager and smiles.

"Looking for a paint job" she says pointing to the cadillac.

The manger is puzzled by the brand new cadillac.

"I dont like  the black.....can you give it a pink paint job?"

Report Post Tip

As Hawk leaned against the wall of the long time emptied building, he wondered by people continued to walk in, hoping to get their cars fixes. There was a clearly visible sign on the door that read 'CLOSED FOREVER'. Prehaps people where to lazy to read, or prehaps they couldnt read. Who really knew.

Report Post Tip

DanK walks in with a business deal for Utopia. The two sit at a desk to have a conversation.

Hey Utopia, I have a few friends, they are fantastic about jacking cars, the problem they have is an inability to move them on. How would you mind turning the bag garage into a chop shop? With the set up already here, the police will be none the wiser. We could make a mint!

DanK waits whilst Utopia go's to speak to some of his associates

Report Post Tip

Vinc walks in spots something the he likes.

hello there i was looking at the Auburn 1935 851 Boattail Speedster  

i whould like to take it for a test drive will that be possable?

vinc waits to see what the salesman has to say,

Report Post Tip

Hello I am looking for Utopia

My Oncle Evil Clown and my father Reverand got a Auburn 1931 5 Passenger 2 door Brougham  now is it pass on to me and I think is time for a service

can you please sent me a quote, I want a full respray new leather change few crome , well the full work realy

Call me

Report Post Tip

MrClean walks in the doors of the car shop.

"hey can you get me a  Auburn 1931 5 Passenger 2 door Brougham and i want it a shiny cady apple red please?.

as you can see the car i have is shot up...

MrClean reaches.in his poccket and brings out the cash.

Report Post Tip

Utopia walks into the shop once owned by his grandfather who shares his name and chuckles as he sees the patiently waiting customers. Nice place, he thought to himself... I'll keep this going. He then discusses the business with a salesman employed to run the place in the Utopia families absence before answering some of the customers.

Vincent, you like the speedster? I'm afraid the last one in stock was apparently sold to Cassiopeia  but I would be more than happy for you to drive the display model with the view of purchasing one when we get one in stock.

Utopia throws the keys of the display model to Vincent 

Mr clean, that model of car is in stock but the paint job will take a while to dry after we do it. How about you pick it up tommorow?

Report Post Tip

Lucian walks in with his wife as they look over the cars then he lights a cigar and nobs happily at the Convertible phaeton sedan he smiles as he also loves the color. Turning to his wife

I see what I like but you need to select a car yourself my treat Sonja.

Report Post Tip

With a grin, she looks at her husband.

One just for me? Are you sure? Hmm...

While she walks by, the Auburn 1935 851 Boattail Speedster catches her eye. She bites her lip as she looks at the price and turns her adorable pouty eyes to her husband.

I like this one. Pretty please?

Report Post Tip

Lucian smiles as he looks into her eyes and then nods yes as he wispers to her.

I would have said yes with out the pouty eyes.

Lucian calls over the salesman and orders one of each and pays for them in cash.

Report Post Tip

Sonja giggles and kisses her love.

I know, you're always so good to me, but I figured it couldn't hurt.

With a wink, she slides an arm around him and rests her head on his shoulder as she smiles and looks at her new car.

Thank you, my darling.

Report Post Tip

Smiling at his love as the salesman hands her the keys to her car. He nods as he accepts the keys to his car then looks at his wife.

No I will not race you, your car is faster but I will follow you home as long as you dont get to far ahead of me.

Report Post Tip

She rolls her eyes and sticks her tongue out, grinning as she hops in her new car.

No worries, love. I understand you're just afraid I'd win. Because I would!

Sonja giggles and starts the car, the engine purring as she puts it into drive.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Detroit Motors
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL