Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 09:04:51
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Lil Tony's Cigar Lounge Started by: thebernasconiboy on Aug 09, '10 23:20

You walk in and see a small stage with a pianistand several chairs filled with men smoking cigars. The bartender is cleaning out some mugs. He notions you over and asks if u want a drink and he hands you a cigar.

Report Post Tip

Rodrigo accepts the cigar and lights it up before looking back at Tony...

"Yeah i'll have a scotch ese" He says while looking at the watch on his hand

Report Post Tip

Realising Tony had disapeared as he looked back up from his watch he stands up and exits the bar.

Report Post Tip

Morphine enters the bar and requests a vodka and a cuban cigar. He walks over and takes a seat while he awaits his vodka and cigar.

Report Post Tip

Syndicate walks into the Cigar Lounge, he gets a Cigar from the bartender and asks for the coldest cheapest strongest beer.

Glad to see another liquor place is open. I'll have to bring some friends in here.

Syndicate grabs a seat in the corner and keeps his eye on the door. grabs a match and cuts his cigar.

Report Post Tip

Sahte_Krallik walks in and looks around to see how the Cigar Lounge looks like. I than walk towards the bar and notice something special about this Cigar Lounge. They are passing free cigars while u can sit back and relax and enjoy your drink. The bartender hands over a cigar and I notice that the cigar is from high quality I put it in my mouth and the bartender lights it for meh.

I would like a cognac with it. The bartender laughs and hands me over a cognac. Ur new here aren't u he asked.
Yeah I've heard about this place from a friend and while we agreed to meet eachother here at 7. He's late and I really wonder if he's ever going to change.
the bartender laughs. Well it's always nice to see new people and don't forget to tell ur friends about this lounge he says before he goes help an other costumer. I lean on the counter and look a bit around see if I would see familiar faces here.

Before someone nods me on the shoulder.

Report Post Tip

Tony Saprano walks in and asks for a fine cuban cigar and a vodka and goes over to sit next to morphine who appears to have been waiting for months for his cigar. "i hope mine wont take that long" he thoguht to himself. Nevertheless he sat back and opened his newspaper and waited for his drink. 

Report Post Tip

Arkenea in through the door and shivers from the cold wind outside. He stops for a moment to take notice of everyone sitting around. He takes note of the fact that most of the other customers appear to have been waiting some time for their orders. Never the less, he walks up to the bar, place his order for a hand-rolled bolivian cigar and a glass of aged cognac. He then walks over to the empty table next to the man reading his newspaper and sits down. While waiting, he pulls a small notebook out of the inside of his trenchcoat and begins flipping through it casually.

Report Post Tip

She makes her way into the cigar lounge, hoping to find a truly rare gift; she explains how she is looking for a gift and didn’t care about the cost. She looked at all the available cigars and grew to worry she wouldn’t find the right kind but then there was a box. She smiled and opened it up to discover she find something magical. While she waited for to wrap it up for her she took out from her purse a special cigar of her own and offered it up as well as the cash for her gift. She smiled as she walked away and giggled when she heard small explosion occur, courtesy of her gag blow up cigar; she loved the little goodies she had in her bag of tricks.    

Report Post Tip

Basti jumped in fear when he heard something explode within the shop. He took out his gun then hides behind his bodyguard... screaming...

"BRUNO!!!! Kill that shooter!!!!"

Bruno shrugs then points at the pieces of the cigar.

"It was a gag cigar boss. Nothing to it." Bruno then leaves the shocked Basti inside the shop.

Report Post Tip

balthazzar turns and see's what had happend and cracks up laughing he missed fox comeing in but he knew that was defenitly her doing.

Report Post Tip

Bonaserita enters in cigar lounge. He feels nice smell of cigars and he couldnt hide smile on his face. Bonaserita goes to barman and asks for a beer and pack of cigars.

Report Post Tip

Joey walks into the cigar lounge.

A glass of scotch and a Montecristo please.

Report Post Tip

<em> I walk up to the bar just as the bartender notions</em>

"I'll have a glass of rum, and a mild Cuban"

<em> I look over smiling seeing the cigar bits everywhere and chuckle, as I realize FOX was in there</em>

Report Post Tip

ARGUS, walks in the cigar lounge, to freash up a bit with some puffs of cigar and a glass of wine.

walks to th counter and waits for someone to turn up to his service.

Report Post Tip

Takes his coat and moves out od he lounge, quite unhappy with the service.

Report Post Tip

Klint walks into the cigar lounge and takes a look around.  From the looks of the place, Paul surmises that the shop keeper had either tragically met his maker or had choosen to move on to bigger and better business in this world. As he approached the counter he laid witness to the dust covered shelves with boxes of cigars still in mint condition.

Not wanting to let a good box of cubans go to waste, Klint helped himslef to one of the many cartons, tucking it securely underneath his arm as he turned and headed out towards the door.

Looking back, he paused before exiting and reached for his wallet.  Crumpling together a few fresh bills he placed them in a book-keeping journal on a podium near the entrance way before making his exit to continue his business in the motor city.

Report Post Tip

Geno walked in the the cigar   loungs.he asked for a box of cubain cigars and 4 bottles of  scotch

Report Post Tip

The King walks in and sees his sponser geno and greets him with a smile How are you man?

Report Post Tip

MrClean walks in to the cigar lounge, and walks up to the bar.

Hey tony how is it going

MrClean.asks the bartender for a cubian cigar and a cold beer.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Lil Tony's Cigar Lounge
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL