Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 11:04:46
Page:  1 
Cartoon support groups Started by: Syndicate on Aug 14, '10 20:27

Syndicate walks into the center of the group

Now I know we are all hardcore men and women out to get the edge on each other. But I'm here to let you know that it's okay that we have certain needs. 

Needs such as watching toons whail on each other and cute babes strut across the screen; yes I'm talking about the new airings of betty boop and looney toons. 5 nights ago betty boop aired for the first time and I must say I found it to be more than appealing to my eyes. I find it to be a relief for my intense... job. You see I work part time at a coffee shop that pulls in a good bit of money, some grinding and pulverizing of those bad beans in the bunch. and these toons are quite the relief in my opinion. I'm going to open the floor up to let you talk about your encounters and how toons help you to escape in your everyday lifestyles.

Syndicate walks to the side of the room and sits down in a chair in the circle and motions for someone else to talk. Syndicate takes a sip of his coffee and drifts off to a better place in his thoughts.

Report Post Tip

Toby gets out of his chair and begins to speak.

The troubles of everyday life can become overwhelming for a small business owner such as myself. But thanks to cartoon therapy I am no longer on edge and I don't feel the need to strangle people as they enter my business.

Without my daily watching of cartoons I don't know where I would be today or how I would even be able to function.

Toby sits back down and takes a drink of water.

It feels good to have a support group I can really get behind.

Report Post Tip

Syndicate speaks from his chair. 

Very good. I'm pleased to know that there are others that wish to speak. I'm a big business man and I know the troubles of the industry. all of us here have proven ourselves worthy to be sitting here. Proven ourselves hard men that have worth in this world. 

Syndicate gets up to refill his coffee and waits for another person to speak.

Report Post Tip

GG sits down and has a seat. The smell of smokes and booze on his breath was lingering. Looking at everybody. He started to open his mouth

"Well..Cartoons are great. That Betty...man she gets me hot. Makes it hard to not go out and commit crime in dark alleys."

Report Post Tip

Well I good contribution, I feel that most of us are here because the cartoon therapy moves us out of our hectic lifestyles and lets us escape rather than fuel our rages. But this is a place where everyone is able to speak so I hope you stick around for the free coffee and please, if you feel the need to speak again, I hope you will. The rest of us are a bit quiet.

Syndicate stands up and notions to the coffee and donuts in the corner and walks over to grab himself a bakery fresh donut.

Report Post Tip

G-Money walks in and sees the comfortable room with everyone sitting around the brand new black and white watching the new Looney Tunes episodes.

"Hey how is everybody doing? I'm G-Money but yall can call me G.  I must say I'm relieved that there are grown folks in here I half expected a bunch of little rugrats to be running around when I saw the sign outside."

G pours himself a cup of coffee (and adds a little kick to it from his flask) and sits down in one of the nice big chairs set up around the T.V. and jumps up as he hears a crunching sound in his back pocket

"Oh I almost forgot I had grabbed a few of these new DC comics from the store before I came in here I thought maybe some of you might enjoy them. I know I enjoy those Batman editions,  I love the bad guys in it! I personally think that they based that Gotham city on my home town Chicago, no offense to any of you fellas. Its nice to be able to get away from all that business for a moment though and just enjoy some cartoons, Those Looney tunes and that Mickey Mouse and friends are a riot! and I agree with you mate that betty boop is quite a drawing isnt she."

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Cartoon support groups
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL