Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 09:44:46
Page:  1 
The Barons suits Started by: TheBaron on Aug 15, '10 12:48

You walk past a place, where you've seen a few men coming in and out. So you walk to the front of the building to find out what is going on. In front of the building you see a sign that says Micks Tailoring. You walk past the front door and enter the building. You look around and see five chairs on the left and right side of the building. Dead ahead of you ,you see a long counter. In the back of the counter you see hooks for clothes. And on those hooks you see many wonderful suits. You walk up to the counter. On the counter you see a bell and a sign that says "Ring for service". So you ring the bell and you hear a man stumbling out of the back office. you see the man and the man see's you. The man walks up to you from behind the counter and say's

Hello I am Baro how may I help you?

Report Post Tip

Rodrigo looks around at all the nice suits before looking back at Baron...

"Hey Man, how much you charging for a suit?"

Report Post Tip

Henry walks in and looks around, after a few minutes he rings the bell.

"Good sir how much are your suits"....

Report Post Tip

Rodrigo turns his head to Henry

"Dude, i dont think anyones here, ive been waiting for a while now"

He turns his attention back to the suit hanging up..

"I wonder if i could...." "Nah, not worth it"

He turns around and leaves the store

Report Post Tip

In need of a new suit to impress the judges. He opens the door to the little shop and walks in. Seeing some selections on the wall. He stands there for a moment before he is greeted by the owner it seemed. Nodding at him and extending his hand for a shake. GG said to him.

"Well im looking for something to go to court in. Something in black, all black if you got it."

Report Post Tip

Syndicate walks into the dusty suit store.

I noticed the black suit in the window. I was wondering if I could have it fitted for me. 

Syndicate looks around for someone to help him out and takes a seat on an empty chair near the fitting room before touching any of the merchandise.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Barons suits
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL