Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 19:52:09
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Tuesday; POLHF Day of Victory Started by: COLONELKILGORE on Nov 08, '17 10:00

When you put the work in , you don't need a reason to remove an entire city. 

I think this says it all.

Report Post Tip

JessicaRabbit was executed in collaboration with TSCOP, who had wanted her dead for skullduggery that the POLHF are satisfied warranted death.

We will not apologise for this killing.  We consider this matter closed and do not want it to distract from our stunning victory.

Report Post Tip
What Victory?
Report Post Tip

Perhaps I'm not privy to all the information as everyone else is, but I feel I must put two cents in. I was no lover of the Disorder Regime, I was killed several times for being in a crew that was taken out for some reason or another.

I understand people are upset about what happened, and that's good and well.

But what makes you any better than them at this point?

You choose to kill JessicaRabbit under a rumor without any facts to back it up. You say your hatred toward the Disorder Regime is because of their acts toward people without any evidence to back it up. In essence, are you not now becoming that which you've hated the entire time? 

I also know that people were upset at being "Bloodlined" by the Disorder Regime, not being allowed to play the game. Which is now exactly what you are doing to said descendants of certain people. Ensuring they cannot play the game if you find they are who they are.

You don't apologize for killing someone on little more than a rumor, yet believe everyone should consider you the fighters for the good of everyone? It's that sort of terror that caused such dislike for the Disorder Regime to begin with.

When the Disorder Regime went down, many thought it would finally be a time of peace and stability, a chance to prove themselves without being shot for no apparent reason. However, with you now admittedly shooting people for no particular reasoning, you have prolonged the disgust that went along with this game. You are now becoming a part of the issue that people are having.

You did not allow a chance for peace, you only perpetuate the violence. If you're honest about fighting and trying to be the hero for everyone, then just stop? The Disorder Era is now over, I see no reason to continue in this fashion. 

Stop becoming the monsters that you say you hated. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip
I must say you better double check from where and from whom you're getting your info. First of all to my knowledge my MOTHER Birdie did not grow any extra parts making her a him. My lineage in this life of ours has been strictly female. You can't even get that right? Secondly my lineage has never been a WS collector for anyone, let alone the DRUS as you call them. There has never been any connection or allegiance with them...quite the opposite in fact. My grandmother was happy to hear of their downfall and looked forward to this way of life getting back to the way it was before the DRUS. Guess that won't be happening.
Report Post Tip
You guys are beginning to sound like other terrorist organizations that I hear about reading the daily globe and mail.

Most of it is hipe and heresay mainly told I believe by the paper itself to boost sales.

You are plainly hot air and a bunch of wind bags that like to hear themself talk dribble.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tuesday; POLHF Day of Victory
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL