X

May 05 - 07:44:45
Help
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Quad CA Started by: Meschugena on Nov 08, '17 23:27

On the spend page it says:

Quad Corrupt Agents

• This will instantly give you four Corrupt Agents regardless of how many corrupt agents you currently have.
  • Only available through special promotions and events.

Not Purchasable.

But how does the Quad CAs work? How long time do you have it for? Is it for 30 days or only for one time? 

Report Post Tip

Same as per usual, you just have four instead of one from memory and it only takes up one CA slot. If my memory fails me (which happens more and more these days) someone please correct my senile ass :)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Oh okay. But let's say that I have 4 CAs and after 30 days when they are gone I will go back to only be able to have 2 (like before)? Or will I still be able to have 4 CAs again?

Report Post Tip

When dealing with quads I believe they take up one CA slot of the two you have. So technically you can have five, if you have a normal one in the other slot. If you purchase a normal CA, they are a single CA. If you have a Quad CA, they are four in the one slot.

Report Post Tip

Oh okay. Thank you very much :)

Report Post Tip

:)

Report Post Tip

You can actually pop off the Quads while you have 2 Regular CA's if I'm not mistaken - allowing you to have in total! :o 

Report Post Tip

Now that makes more sense. Zoom with the trey.

Report Post Tip

You can actually pop off the Quads while you have 2 Regular CA's if I'm not mistaken - allowing you to have in total! :o 

Taking it a step further...

The quad CAs do not check to see if you have existing CAs, they let you spawn them anyway.  They dont give a fuck, they quad CAs!

Sooo if you did it right, you could have more than 6 :D

Report Post Tip
So however many quad cas you decide to spawn as well as normal or double unit they don't care because they are so badass wrong side of the law officers?
Report Post Tip

Sooo if you did it right, you could have more than 6 :D

Oh this is awesome :D 

Report Post Tip
Hmm might not be balanced
Report Post Tip

Woah. I sense the limit might be infinity. 

Report Post Tip
thats so cool and alot of cash'
Report Post Tip

"They dont give a fuck, they quad CAs!"

Lolol

Report Post Tip

You can always hire CA's (regular or Double Units) if you have less than 2 CA's.

Quad CA's can be activated on top of that, twice, so having a total of 10 CA's at the same time :)

Report Post Tip

means you can have like 16 CAs -- thats 4 Quads plus your regular too. As well as double units as they come with double units. 

Report Post Tip

two*

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Quad CA
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL