Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 14:06:34
Page:  1 
On the Hunt for a south side slob named Dub Started by: Biz_Gainey on Nov 14, '17 19:48
You don’t know me, but I know you. I know all of your types. While you’ve been running round filling your fat belly’s with cash and stash I’ve been serving higher purposes. You thought it was just a job, just orders. You know not of the hell you opened with one shot. No need to worry though, I haven’t killed anyone in years, if I do again...I’m afraid I will never be able to stop. See ya around, dub.
Report Post Tip

Shoot man. So many unintentional rips in this. Multiple bellies? 

Heck, you even trashed yourself... You sound a bit rusty with shooting a gun, hit up the shooting range, it'll help you out. God's Speed. 

Dub hands an "anonymous" tip to his corrupt agent about a potential serial killer.

Report Post Tip
Watch your back Dub or everyone you ever loved will be gone.
Report Post Tip

Ahh, and the identity is revealed. 

You aren't intimidating anyone here, soo... Run along and bother someone else if you will. 

Your petty threats reek of a petty gangster who wishes to be a real mobster one day... Keep tryin', kiddo, keep tryin'. 

Report Post Tip

Do you love me Dub?

Glances around nervously 

Report Post Tip

Dub? Who's Dub? I don't know any Dub...

Conspicuously kicks a tin can down the road...

Report Post Tip

Dub looks at Mickey

Nah, I don't love. I am incapable of it. Joke's on him.

Report Post Tip
Dub is my lub, but dub burned it all down with a decision long ago.
Report Post Tip

Well I'm glad I mean that much to you that you'd hold onto whatever it is I've done to you or your line. 

Rest assured that I have no idea who you are or what I did so you literally are nothing and meant nothing. If I murdered one of your parents, I don't remember them. I don't remember any details because it was that insignificant of an event to me. 

Keep me being the center of your life and your weird obsession. I'd love it, but as I said, I am incapable of love. 

Report Post Tip
Oh, the irony!!
Report Post Tip

Where?

Report Post Tip

Just up there

Report Post Tip

Where's the irony in it? I don't think you understand irony.

Report Post Tip
Aw
Report Post Tip

😂😂😂😂😂 too funny.   Dub it's not looking to good out there,  don't let the bad man get you. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: On the Hunt for a south side slob named Dub
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL