Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 16:26:08
Page:  1 
Rise of the House of Leviathan Started by: Danny on Nov 16, '17 15:14

As Danny awoke this morning, he could feel the change coursing through the air of Paradise, Las Vegas. The House of Leviathan had opened a few days prior, but he had pushed the grand opening ceremony out a few days until everything had begun to settle down. Finally the day was here. 

As he looked out the window, peering through the curtain at the moderate gathering of press, he grabbed his finest black robe from the closet and slid it over his head. Slowly walking over to the mirror, he stared at himself for a few moments, ensuring that only the faintest outline of his face was visible. From the shroud of darkness, Paradise would return to the light. 

He exited his bedroom and walked to the room at the end of the hall, removing an intricate old key from inside of his robe, he unlocked his private shrine room, walls painted black and a small table in the center of the room. On this table draped a dark red velvet cover, with a black Sigil of Baphomet hand painted in the center. Blood red candles circled the Sigil, with a small statue of Leviathan sitting in the center. Danny slowly lit each candle in a circular order, and then bowed before Leviathan. Pledging himself to the thought of this higher being, and feeling relishing in his understanding. He was ready.

He exited the room and made his way outside to the gathered press, where A_Dumb_Blonde was already addressing the gathering. He placed one hand on her shoulder and stepped up to the small podium as she stepped aside.

"Hello everyone, thank you for joining me this morning. My apologies for not showing my face, but this family isn't about me. We are one, and we will be as one. We look forward to rebuilding Paradise, and we look forward to working closely with Petty and Villain to rebuild Las Vegas as a whole. I feel that the city made famous for waving Sin in the faces of the masses is the perfect place for the House of Leviathan to rise. I won't bore you with the details, just that we are excited for this opportunity, and you will hear more from us in the future."

Danny waved to the crowd, then turned on his heel and entered back into the home, there was much work to be done.

Report Post Tip

After A_Dumb_Blonde greeted the crowd and Danny came out to take over, she went back inside the house and was waiting for him to finish his speech. She listened intently as Danny won the crowd over. He had a way with words that made her feel all warm inside. It almost made her proud to be by this man's right side. Almost.

Moments later, in came Danny. Blondie ran up to him with a cool towel in her hand and wiped the sweat off of his face, trying to freshen him up for the work still to be done. Her eyes met his and she nodded, showing her approval of his speech. These two had little use for words, as they could read the other's face and know exactly what they were thinking.

"Nicely done, boss. Your little break is over. Time to get back to work!"

The two of them walked deeper into the house to meet up with Roper and continue their efforts in the Sin City.

Report Post Tip

Roper watched Danny from under his robe as he gave his speech to the press. He couldn't help but smile as his boss rallied the crowd and it wasn't long before he watched Danny return inside the house and not shortly after that Roper followed his boss inside. 

Roper managed to catch up with Danny and saw A_Dumb_Blonde walking beside him. He placed a robed hand on Danny's left shoulder and began to walk with them. "You did a good job with the speech out their boss and now it's time for the real work to begin" Roper laughed and procured a big dossier from underneath his own robe. "I hope you like paperwork!" 

Report Post Tip

Lockheart stood quietly listening to the speech, nodding her head as the words spoke were understood. She hoped to watch the family grow, following after the speech she would stand away from Danny, Roper and A_Dumb_Blonde to give them their space. Speaking up enough to atleast be heard and directing what she had to say to Danny.

"Congratulations Boss, I look forward in working for you and wish to help in any way possible." She gave a smile hands to her side.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Rise of the House of Leviathan
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL