Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 18:39:19
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Slasher 1: Mansion of Ferrantino Sign Up Sheet Started by: FrankieFerrantino on Nov 17, '17 22:09

Slasher 1: Mansion of Ferrantino 

Welcome one and all to another day of Mafia Returns. This world is full of guns, blood and violence so it’s only my right to add a serial killer. I WILL BE hosting a role-play event that takes place in my mansion in the outskirts of Chicago. The mansion is miles from the main city and nobody will hear your screams!!!!!!!!!!!

This is your story

There is no plot to this, it is decided by the role-players who are in the event. Does the one innocent girl survivor win at the end like Scream? Does the killer destroy everything in his or her path like Friday the 13th? Or do you have something else in mind?

There will be one or even two killers depending on how many people who want to take part of this role-playing event. The spots are open to whoever gets there first. Pick your guest below carefully!

EVERYONE IS A SUSPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest List: 

The Innocent One: This girl comes from a middle class family and never really fit in with any group at school. She recently became part of a group of the “cool kids” but even here she is seen as the outcast. She can’t be the killer or could she be? 

The Goth: The Goth is the ultimate outsider and does not like to sit with anybody at school. She likes to be by herself and she loves horror movies. She has a reason to hate The Jock and Cheerleader for making her school life a living hell. She wants to be the killer trust me but that doesn’t mean she is does it? 

The Jock: The Jock is the one guy that makes every other guy jealous and every girl wants to be with him. The quarterback of the football team and the boyfriend to the hottest chick in the school which is the cheerleader. His only real motive is that he suspects The Nice Guy to be flirting with his girl when he is not there. Does that mean he is the killer? 

The Cheerleader: The Cheerleader is the hottest girl in school and she fucking knows it. She is the second half of the power couple in school, dating the Jock. She is a total bitch at times and gets jealous easily. She is super naughty and is a prime target for the killer……… or the perfect killer who nobody would expect!

The Nerd: The Nerd is one of the crowd favorites for sure with his weird sense of humor and his love for Dungeons and Dragons. Tormented by the power couple he was invited for a unknown reason but he is best freinds with the Goth. He definitely would have a hit list and could be a perfect killer. 

The Stoner: The Stoner is the kid at school who prefers to skip school to smoke a blunt with his freinds then anything else. One of the freinds of the Jock he is part of the cool kids group for sure. The perfect cover to be a killer. 

The Nice Guy: The Nice guy does not pick sides and he seems to be freinds with everyone. Too nice some people say. He is the boyfriend of the Innocent One and they never even hit it off yet, which is beginning to annoy him. He is only coming here as he hopes he will get lucky tonight with her. AKA Suspect #1

The Black Guy: NOW BEFORE I GET ANGRY message's from people I am putting standard characters in a slasher film. Usually the first one to die but this script could be diffrent who knows I don’t control what happens. He could be the killer as well who knows :)

The New Kid: The New Kid lives with his weird mother in the old broken down home and has less freinds than the Goth. He came to school this year and is always moving schools around. He has a huge problem with mostly everyone in the class but he is harmless…. right?

The Gardener: This old man works on the gardens around the mansion and keeps to himself most of the time. He is a unknown 

Rules

* Everyone gets two days to respond to the thread when it is his/her turn. If you don’t you “disappear” from the mansion and reappear when you respond again. We have to keep this going without many long pauses as we can. Also if you are going to be late just tell me know and won’t be worried. 

* If anything happens and if your character see's it do not give hints on your post. The only way anything will else will know is if you talk to them face to face.

*The killer can only kill someone if they are in the same room as the other player. YOU CANNOT stay in the same room for more than two turns or you basically are camping. Might as well pitch a tent lol

*The killer can you use two special powers: ONLY ONE USE and if you fail you still lose the power for good

Turns off the lights for a turn and then it will make it easier to kill. 

Play dead - You are perceived as dead for a turn

Also if you have any questions please contact me :)

Report Post Tip

I also will be posting the location and all the rooms/ layout of the mansion shortly

Report Post Tip

FrankieFerrantino —I’ll play the innocent girl :’)

Report Post Tip

Awesome :)

Report Post Tip

The Stoner. I'll take it!

Report Post Tip

Ah the homie, good to see you in this! You're in!

Report Post Tip

Of course! The last one you did was fun. Plus we got Ais pretending to be an innocent girl. This should be a riot :)

Report Post Tip

:)

Report Post Tip

Lmfao LouisDelRossi, for sure :D I am super stoked for this RP. 

Report Post Tip

ALRIGHT I'm in. I'll be The Goth. Because.. idk why. I'll have to research what Goths think and how they talk :')

Report Post Tip

I'd sign up for the gardener role, on my next character.

Report Post Tip

Okay cool have you both down, Sean just make sure to message again when you come back on the thread. 

Report Post Tip

Gardner is still available now 

Report Post Tip

I'll be the Gardner

Report Post Tip

Awesome! Gardner is now taken by KatyPerry 

Report Post Tip

How much leeway do we have with roleplaying the character? Other than the trope, can we invent some of their  backstory?

Report Post Tip

Yeah for sure! I generally give out a little of there backstory, but i leave the rest to the players!

Report Post Tip

I'll play the New Kid, then.

Report Post Tip

Awesome!

Report Post Tip

4 spots still open!

The Jock, The Cheerleader, The Black Guy and the Nice Guy.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Slasher 1: Mansion of Ferrantino Sign Up Sheet
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL