Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 18:00:31
Page:  1 
Drug Bust Story 1 of Many Possible Started by: Troy on Nov 18, '17 05:14

He didn't know what the heck was going on.

"What the heck is going on, fellas?" 

No one answered him, but he was determined so he asked again what the heck is going on.

"What the heck is going on?"

They told him finally and now he knew. It was a drug bust, and now he knew it was a drug bust so he was pretty happy about that, but wait, he was in the mafia!! He had to warn the others about the drug bust that he now knew about. So he pulled up his pants and ran down to the local bar joint.

"It's a drug bust."

"Wow! I'll be right back!!"

He ran down to the local bar joint where he found the local bar patrons and in the back, there was the local bar Don who was counting his cash and loudly cackling about the day's illegal events.

"Ha Ha Ha! We have so much money!" "Yeah, we do!! Being illegal sure makes you rich!!" "Yeah!"

It was business as per usual for the mafia as Troy kicked in the door and warned the Don who was able to stash away all of his stuff and then the drug bust was a failure!! He did it.

"Thanks man. What's your name?"

"You're welcome. :) It is Troy."

"Thanks Troy."

"You're welcome"

"I have more work for you maybe if people like your stories"

"Okay man, that's awesome."

The end. If you want to hear more about my crazy adventures in the mafia don't forget to tip me for my stories that I tell, because these are all 100 percent factual and happened TO ME, TROY. So if you want to hear more then be sure to let me know and I have lots of these stories especially one where I steal money from a police officer and he doesn't even catch me haha! bye

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It was two o clock on the dot and he had to wake up for a very important meeting! It was the boss of the mafia and his name was Antonio and he was big maybe six feet tall and he wore a hat and he was pretty cool and everyone called him Antonio because that was his name and he was very well respected so Troy had to be careful because it was the boss of the mafia.

"Hey, the boss did you want to have a very important meeting! with me?"

"Yes, in fact, I actually did and I think you're the right man for the job."

Troy did the job and then he killed two people both of them in another mafia family and he was now called Troy The Killer because of that he killed two people both in another mafia family so that's why they called him that now. Everyone did, he was really cool now and he had loads of friends now :)

"I did it boss."

"Yes, you did! Awesome!"

"Thanks, Boss"

"You're welcome, Troy. Honestly, the next time you're gonna have to fight three mafia guys and one of them is going to end up being a shocker who it is!! No one will see it coming and they have to wait until next time to find out!!"

"Wow!"

"Yeah"

So that was it. Troy was now made an enforcer in the mafia and he was really important now and next time he would fight a person in the mafia and there will be a plot twist that you WON'T SEE COMING!! Wow! Simply incredible!

BANG BANG BANG!!!

Oh my god you thought it was over but you're stupid cause its not and now there's a person coming from the outside with a machine gun and he's shooting everything!! Is this the end for Troy? Or will it not be the end and only the beginning?! 

BANG BANG BANG!!!!

It's getting louder!!!!!! What's going on?! 

Tune in next time to find out, folks!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Drug Bust Story 1 of Many Possible
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL