Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 16:13:04
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Christmas Gift Ideas Started by: LittleJohnnyTorrio on Nov 18, '17 22:31

I know we have a ton of super creative people around this community.  So I wanted to reach out to everyone that cares to take some time and give myself, and others, some cool gift ideas for Christmas.

I do want to get my wife something nice, but I would rather spend some money on her and my daughter (10) for a fun experience.  

I was thinking of taking my family to a football game, but my daughter doesn't like our team haha.

Obviously we will be spoiling my daughter with toys and such as much as we can :) but again, I want to do something extraordinary.

I really appreciate anyone's help!

Report Post Tip

I would take her somewhere cool and special. That place would be bespoke to her. 

Report Post Tip

Handmade Coupon book, includes "get out of grounded free"

Report Post Tip

Although you only want to do something with her, gifts are still great ideas. If you're looking for a family activity, maybe do something new. Maybe go ice skating or take a class to make a f amily ornament. I went and picked my mom up a laptop today because it was something she really really wanted and my dad a vacuum sealer, personally, because theres no way we can go do stuff as a family.

Report Post Tip

After just reading the title I was going to say alcohol. If the other ideas don't work though..

Report Post Tip

Louis I will send you some if you send some back HAHA

Report Post Tip

Fosters lager on the way!

Report Post Tip

Xena, I am going to get them gifts, but 10 is a rough age to shop for.  I just wanted to do something different and buy them an experience that would last a lifetime.  

I'm just looking for ideas for that type of thing. I am probably going to take them ice skating, we have a rink by the house.

Leather, I don't think we've ever grounded my daughter haha, she's pretty well behaved 

Report Post Tip
Well, if you have any family pictures gets a decorative picture frame or collage (might have spelled it wrong.) Frame and make a memory piece for your wife.

I know homemade gifts are hard to do especially for younger people like kids. If you know what she likes it's easier to go by.
Report Post Tip

if she likes horses you could purchase 2-3 horse riding lessons.  I also like the ice skating idea.  

if she's more sporty, maybe get a group of her friends and take them to laser tag, even as an adult its so much fun. 

Report Post Tip

take them out on a nature adventure, like camping or else

Report Post Tip

Give them some MR credit codes!! :D

Report Post Tip

What's your spending limit? A Disney cruise over Christrnas break...my son still talks about it. ;)

Report Post Tip

Love.

Report Post Tip

Get her a day spa visit which at least includes:  

• A full body massage AND scrub
  • Manicure and pedicure.

While she is being attended to, you and your daughter should have around two hours of father-daughter quality time (remember; her will is your command)
After that, you head back and meet up your wife at the spa and wrap up the day with a visit to a restaurant (make sure you've booked it ahead).
Feel free to add your own personal touch to this.
What I described above, is what I've put together for my wife, mom, and mother in law. My twins are only six years old and should be easier to spoil.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $30,000 Tip

Thank you Casca! That's not a bad idea!

Report Post Tip

A weird Hentai pillow. 

Report Post Tip
Hahaha wtf Spike. Thanks for the suggestion.
Report Post Tip

American Girl Store for a tea party if your from USA

Report Post Tip

hmm, I wonder 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Christmas Gift Ideas
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL