Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 04:06:27
Page:  1 
Rising darkness lv event padge Started by: sunset on Nov 20, '17 07:26
We’ll post here about upcoming events and now that the trivia family is now helping to run lv your see plenty of events woooo
Report Post Tip
I do not feel like the events of lv should be posted here to the public if it is just for las Vegas. If it's specifically for las Vegas it should be in the back alley. But what do I know?
Report Post Tip
It’s for everyone to attend this is for stuff like jail breaks
Report Post Tip

Still seeing no point to this?

Report Post Tip
It’s more like a tourism board the main point is to get people to see lv as a fun. Peaceful place
Report Post Tip

Maybe next time write more then just

We’ll post here about upcoming events and now that the trivia family is now helping to run lv your see plenty of events woooo

Cause from what I am reading here, its no explanation to what will be found here in this board. 

Report Post Tip
K
Report Post Tip

I personally like having announcements about city specific stuff on here... it is the OC board to talk about game events after all.  Maybe I'm not a resident of LV (for example) right now, but I could die in five minutes and if I saw lots of fun stuff happening in LV... well, maybe I'd try to start a new character there.

Plus, other than sending mobmail to every resident in a given city (which many consider spam) there is no good way to reach all the families in a given city.  This board doesn't say "ONLY FOR EVENTS HAPPENING IN THE STREETS" after all.  It says "Non-RP Talk About the Game" ... or am I missing some place where it says we should ONLY post about those events open to the entire game?  If so, please provide a link so I don't make the same error. 

Thanks!

Report Post Tip

Cmon man, dont just say K. Use your words to explain why you chose to do this, and stand by it.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Welcomeing weekly contests for the next month leading to Christmas hope ur ready mail going out to all cl for this weeks event
Report Post Tip
If the events supposed to be posted. You might want to post them now instead of making your words confusing.
Report Post Tip
It’s up for your cl to decide if they want to partake because they have to help and it’s been sent
Report Post Tip
I still see no point to the page being used here if a mail had been sent out.
Report Post Tip
Because other events will be posted here that don’t require cl approval like our Christmas party event
Report Post Tip
Christmas party event? If it's rping better make sense.
Report Post Tip
It’s not their gonna be a chat room for it not rp
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Rising darkness lv event padge
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL