Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 02:27:26
Page:  1 
North Side: The Removal of Blu's Clu's Started by: Varys on Nov 23, '17 19:00

Varys came out to the streets of Chicago where the bitter cold of the blizzard, causing many citizens to take shelter inside, did not keep the Godfather Chairman and Master of Whispers from carrying out his duties. 

He exited his car with his head held high dressed in a fine black robe, heavy and layered for enduring the frigid air. Behind him followed his Right-Hand-Woman LuckyLucy, like-wise in dark colored garb, normally smiling however today she had a grim look upon her face. Finally, his Left-Hand-Man Dog exited the car wearing in his usual trench coat and fedora.

The three approached a location where a good number of Chicago Mobsters had gathered to discuss matters of the day.

“Any of us, with a bit of luck, might find ourselves fortunate enough to be called to leadership; but earning and keeping it, that takes quite a bit of work. I have been blessed, during my tenure as Godfather Chairman of Chicago, to have capable leaders working under me. They are men and women of respect and quality, but as time passes even men and women of quality can find themselves slipping from their lofty heights. Sometimes, the reasons are of their own making and at other times cruel happenstances of a life in which nothing is ever truly fair.”

“After many weeks of long and difficult consideration, I decided to end Don Blublank’s operations in Northside, Chicago. The nature of our work being what it is, I gave the order to remove Blublank and all his most loyal men and women to prevent future acts of retribution.”

“My reason for removing Blublank and those most loyal to him comes back to the demands which I place upon myself as your Godfather Chairman.”

He folded his arms into the long bell sleeves of his robe, making them disappear utterly, “I mean to create, within Chicago, a place of peace and prosperity for all who choose to call it home. A place where the powerful cannot prey upon the weak and powerless, and one where our leadership is present, active and engaged with all the mafioso who uphold them as Dons and Godfathers; preparing them for their future in our fine city.”

“It is not an easy thing to shed the blood of those who have pledged their loyalty to me. I do not do it lightly, nor do I do it rashly. Since the days of my predecessor Tobias, there have been concerns about the lack of training, responsiveness and the every day operations happening within the ranks of Blublank’s family.”

“With a heavy heart, I could not abide a lack of education and communication in any crew operating here in the Windy City. I do not anticipate that everyone will agree with my decision, that good men and women should die for impeding the education and growth of the city’s power, but I pray that the wisdom of my decisions will ensure you live long enough to allow you to pass your judgement over the many months to come.” 

“In the meantime, while associates of his family seek a place in other families; I am calling for a period of protection upon them. May the Old Gods and the New guide them to success in all their future endeavors and may they continue to bless Chicago, as we confront this long winter.”

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $600,000 Tip
you didn't have to kill the whole crew. if you problem was with BluBlank... just saying..
Report Post Tip

I believe, save for some outliers, a vast majority of deaths were of Mades and above. Which most people wouldn't have a problem with and would actually see that as a just action... Mades, in a majority of situations, should go down with the ship, so to speak. That's practically expected of them. Keep in mind this is in a 'majority of situations'. There are outliers. 

But I don't, personally, see anything wrong with wiping mades and up... They're in the actual crew while all those who are considered by the public as Wise Guys and under are simply 'associated' with the crew and not actually in the crew. 

I see no problem with wiping the Mades as well. But that's just my opinion and I acknowledge that. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

it didn't say why just he did so well this does not explain anything. 

Report Post Tip
:Dog sits straight and stiff by his master's heel:

As the man said, Made Men and Women were eliminated in order to prevent future retribution. You swore an oath of loyalty, and we all know the risks in this line of work.

That said, I am sincerely sorry for all of your losses. Domestic violence is not taken lightly and I hope you can understand that this is business.
Report Post Tip
If you feel that after you got made you should not have been eliminated than blu made a mistake giving you your button and I hope your future cls see this kind of talk and how little being made apparently means to you. You should be honored that you were thought to be loyal to your cl and not someone interested in just saving their own skin.

Blood in blood out of you don’t get that don’t go above wise guy.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $520,000 Tip
BluBlank didnt Rogue or nothing so the bad between him and GF of chi' should of had this under control'''
Report Post Tip
If you earned it and actually cared about your leader than when he was gunned down you woulda fought against the people who did so in which case Varys made the right call and stopped a threat before it did damage. If you were content to have him die and just join another family then maybe you did earn but you damn sure didn’t deserve it because you should be honored that they thought you were loyal and would go down fighting for your crew leader.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip
and yes I'am loyal''
Report Post Tip

"My reason for removing Blublank and those most loyal to him comes back to the demands which I place upon myself as your Godfather Chairman...and one where our leadership is present, active and engaged with all the mafioso who uphold them as Dons and Godfathers; preparing them for their future in our fine city."

I believe, if I'm correct in pulling this inference from this statement, that BluBlank was killed because of a lack of presence, activity, and engagement. 

as Nookie was leaning against a wall listening to the pitter patter going on between the kin of a fallen comrade's son and Varys' explanation of went on as nookie too was curious to what happened on why Nookie's leader and comrades were taken from this world. Nookie stands up straight and walks up to the soapbox to say their piece.

"im very disappointed in the explanation as it offers barely any insight into what happened but as a lowly wise guy i cant in good respect, demand a clearer answer than what was given nor do i hold any ill will towards Varys nor anyone else who took part in the removal of Blublank"

nookie pauses to clear their head then turns to Bender- 

"bender these things happen its the nature of the beast in this thing of ours im sure your father died with dignity as a loyal member of our former crew. Made's shouldn't expect to live long especially during war times, made men and above are like the vanguard of the respective crew and should they live then what? look for revenge? save their own skin and seek shelter elsewhere? either outcome is bad for one side or another one being bad for business the other looked down upon. it is generally the safer bet is to take out every member made and above to prevent more death and the dishonor of living through the war as a made man. its just how things have been here in the u.s.a underground for generations and will be standard procedure for the foreseeable future."

Report Post Tip

We all have trials in our life; life-changing trials. These trials are our test to this world. We must learn from our trials, we mustn't grudge them. We must accept agony and defeat and allow them to make us wiser and Stronger. Do not let them get the better of you.

Fight onward, my brothers and sisters, not backward.

Report Post Tip
All made members should be taken out with their crew or go out shooting.
Report Post Tip

If Bender was loyal why is he mad that he died too? Maybe he's just mad he died without getting a chance to fight back. That's the only logical explanation that doesn't make him look like a hypocrite. If that is truly the case then I would say Varys made the right call. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'd love to hear it.

Report Post Tip
I personally think it was a bad move, just made himself weaker for NY to dominate him even more, as far as all made and above being taken out it was a fair and just move . When you become made and above you should always expect that when your cl is killed you will not be far behind if you make it through the first wave, if you don’t agree with that statement then good luck with creating a honorable and sustainable bloodline.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Don Capazzo listens in as everyone chimes in with their opinions and thoughts as to the words of Godfather Varys. Once there is a opening to speak, he steps forward and begins to speak.

"My fellow mafioso, firstly let's talk about made men. A made man is someone who has taken that honorable oath. One who has pledged their loyalty to their family and to their leader. I personally have always, and probably will always, be of the thinking that any made men and above must be removed. There are a multitude of reasons, most of which have been named here.

First and foremost everyone needs to understand Godfather Varys is not only responsible for his life, nor is he only responsible for his crew's life or even the district he runs his operations in. He is responsible of the lives for the entire city of Chicago, myself included. With that being said sometimes measures are taken to ensure safety. I am sure a particular person could see it in his or her heart to spare some lives but no one is a psychic to know exactly how disgruntled someone may be. How is Godfather Varys to know who will be the ones that will move on and who will be the ones who may turn rebel and shoot a Chicago resident? He can't and thus he must make the tough decision of removing anyone with a button and above."

Capazzo looks around saddened. 

"We lost some great friends there but unfortunately this is the nature of our business. I wholeheartedly agree and stand by this decision. I think any reasonable person, who holds the process of getting a button highly, will truly feel the same way. It was said earlier, blood in blood out, no ifs and or buts about it. Plain, simple and done."

Capazzo holds up his index finger indicating 'one'.

"Now if I may just have one more moment of your time. I noticed that some people mentioned the reasoning given by Godfather Varys was not clear or enough. The truth is it really was. Sometimes we may choose to look past certain things said but for those who don't have the clarity, sit back and understand the words. Godfather Vary's felt there was no progression happening, there was know education being passed around, just a few things among the ones he described. If all this is happening then is it really in the best interest to let it continue? If a leg has gone dead and the blood is not circulating would a doctor not cut it off?"

Capazzo pauses so people can think about that for one moment.

"Under no circumstances shape or form do I intend to be disrespectful to any of the dead Blus Clu members or Don Blu but surely anyone can understand my example."

"These circumstances were unfortunate and led to these events. It is a very sad day indeed but I know that the city of Chicago will bounce back from this and be wiser, stronger and overall better then a month ago, a week ago or even yesterday. Thank you my fellow mafioso for allowing me to speak."

Don Capazzo nods and takes a step back awaiting the next speaker.

Naked spots the headlines " The Removal of Blu's Clu's " and thinks this is as disrespectful as it comes.  Naked breaks this scenario down. He sees a Godfather tooting their horn, yet lacks the class to toot their horn properly.

Just saying...

Report Post Tip
According to my late fathers journal some mademen and above still hang about long after their crewleader died, so are you guys are full of complete shit or just forgetful?

What we seem to have here is a big circle jerk because most are too scared to speak up. Well you guys sure look good on your knees trying to gobble up the dripping semen of whoever the fuck has a title.

While the majority of you think you have a firm grasp of a leaders nutsack with your constant slurping it all falls short in the end because your reward is never their fat cock that you so seem to desire, it instead will be a gun deep down your throat as you willingly gulp down shot after shot generation after generation.
Report Post Tip

Naked streaks the streets once again to hear what is seemingly wise words of Shooter_ McGavin. Opening up my black book,  I check off a few more adjectives (so to speak) with my blood. 

It appears to be unanimous I can check off "Pussies."

Just saying...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: North Side: The Removal of Blu's Clu's
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL