Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 09:04:40
Page:  1 
Georgies Car lot and Auto Care Started by: -BostonGeorgeJung on Aug 23, '10 15:12

As you are taking a drive through the city on an early morning you are heading back to your home. It's always nice when its just you on the open road. Just you and your vehicle nothing could be better. The sound of the Ford engine is rather loud as if something might be wrong. The good ole Model-T had put in many miles getting away from the authorities. Shifting into a lower gear to slow down you hear a loud thud. Just as you thought things couldn't get much worse the car breaks down and comes to a stop. Getting out of the car you are furious to see all the smoke billowing from the engine. Sure enough the car had taken its last drive and made it's final resting spot right there on that road you'd drive many times. In shock you look over your shoulder noticing a small sqaure sign rotating on a pole proclaiming Georgies Car lot and Repairs. Without hesitation you walk over and begin to look at new models. With your newly found promotion from the boss a few grand is not much to worry about. Specially if it means stepping into one of these sleek newer types.

As you look through the cars you notice one over the others that has caught your eye. You are definitley interested and would like more information before making a final decision. Just then you see a man of slender but tall stature make his way over from a small office. He was dressed in a brown suite with overcoat that matched. With his walrus mustache he almost looked to cliche for the job.

The names George selling cars is the game. Ah the Model A has caught your eye! Brand new model from Henry Fords company over in Detroit. With the improving economy in our nation motor vehicles they were becoming quite popular. The rapidly growing automobile industry led by Henry Ford and his Ford Motor Company produces new and better models every year for our insatiable public demand. Increased wages and lower cost vehicles through mass production made cars increasingly affordable. We have a variety of colors for this model as the increased productivity from there warehouse has offered up to five colors rather then two with there last model. We offer installment plans if you would like to do payments on it. If you are paying cash in full we can take a walk to the office and I can write out a reciept for your purchase.

George was quick and to the point with the speech given to his newly found customer. After the customer mulled over the color ideas be decides with a black paint with a black top. A very stunning vehicle sure to impress all the ladies on the friday night out or for a casual commuter vehicle with plenty trunk space for those unwanted guests. While the colors have been decided on the customer still isn't quite ready to write off the money. He tells George how he could still try and replace ole Betsy dead on the road behind him. In turn George drops the price and offers the man a test drive to keep him interested. The two men hop in the Model A and quickly are on there way. Right away the customer begins to speak about how quiet the engine is compared to his Betsy. In no time they had made there drive around the block and back into the dealership. He pulls out a wad of cash and nods to George, they make there way into the office so he can make a proper "reciept". George always made sure the money laundered in the crime syndicates never made it to the government. Only his non mafia customers money got sent up the Feds. George had a way of doing business like no other. Thats why this was more then just a Car lot. 

Report Post Tip

Anti pulls into this fine car lot with an old beat up pick up truck and notices some very nice vehicles that my eyes have ever laid sight on. I light myself up a cigarette and and start exiting my truck.

I am quickly greeted by BostonGeorge.

Hello there I am in need of a new ride as you might notice, Anti points over to his POS Truck. Mine is not representing myself quite so well, I would like to look at some fancy fast sports cars. Think you got what I might be looking for? 

Report Post Tip

I finally reach the edge of the parking lot where the sign says "Georgie's Car Lot and Auto Care". I sigh, removing the handkerchief from my blue surge slacks and remove my fedora, wiping the sweat from my brow. I see the man who must be the proprietor near a cluster of shiny new automobiles. I proceed to his location and he greets me with a warm smile and a hearty handshake.

"Good day to you, sir. Might I inquire about the possibility of renting one of your fine vehicles for a few hours? You see, I'm in town visiting some friends, and I'm having some work done on some very special equipment of mine and it won't be ready for nearly six hours. I would certainly enjoy a nice, soothing country drive on such a gloriously beautiful day to get better acquainted with your local scenery. Just name your rates."

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Georgies Car lot and Auto Care
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL